Which are you more of?

43% 43% 
[ 3 ]
57% 57% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 7

Are you more of a Leader or a Follower?

Post by Alpha on Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:14 pm

As the title says, which are you more, a leader, or a follower?

Honestly, I think of myself more as a leader, in fact I'm the director and film maker of Remade Crusade, I also wrote a good portion of the script. So yeah, I think I'm quite the leader. Also in school I often like to be the leader of the group I work with unless there is someone more leader like than I am.

What do you guys think you are?

Alpha
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-07-18

View user profile http://hollow-infinity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Are you more of a Leader or a Follower?

Post by Dante on Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:57 pm

honestly im a folower i never really liked being the leader and i always do my best work when i am being told what to do.
Dante
Dante
Gamma Rank
Gamma Rank

Male Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-08-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elie Inverse on Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:21 pm

Leader, because being ordered around is one of the things I hate the most.

Then again, I don't like to make decisions either...
Elie Inverse
Elie Inverse
Alpha Rank
Alpha Rank

Female Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by slaydemons on Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:45 am

alpha i am sorry to say you're not a leader you're persanality is just a smudge bossy you will most likely hit me when you read this but it is true you don't ask people to bring stuff you tell them to i myself i belive to be a leader
slaydemons
slaydemons
The Immortal Old Man
The Immortal Old Man

Male Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookman on Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:27 pm

SD, that's kinda what a Leader is like. Nobody forces the leader type to be nice. XD

Me, I'm comfortable as a follower. I can lead but I prefer to support others from the second rank, to do my part without engaging myself fully. Also, I'm just a bit too lazy for the responsibility tied with leadership.

Bookman
The Barrier Lord
The Barrier Lord

Male Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by slaydemons on Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:38 am

that could be true but to be a leader you must always stand with what you think but he dose not always stand firm in are first time with the parody as soon as he was done he showed it to a friend and that friend did not find it original at all when i thought that was part of the joke not every game is original I thought we were making fun of that then he tells us we have to make it more original when we had a hard time with the unoriginal one and we were already proud of that one that we had made i still don't entirely like how it is pushed around us if he is a leader he not that good of one. this is my opinion is not a fact
i also think that bossy people when they tell people something to do that person will do it but will not like it almost all the time leader will tend to ask or tell people what to do and people will do it and somewhat enjoy it
slaydemons
slaydemons
The Immortal Old Man
The Immortal Old Man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha on Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:04 pm

SD, you and I both know I'm the producer of Remade Crusade, and thus I am the leader of this project.

If we just throw funny unoriginal ideas out on the table, we will get criticized, and people could hate us for what we do. Thus, we have to be original with our script.

Also, just so you know, this is what our first critic said about our new Parody, I quote:

"Damn.... This one is so much better XDD

It was great =] "

I remember when he watched the original one, he said the only funny parts were the sound effects I added into the fight. I know it seems silly to rely on one opinion, but it was the only one I felt I could ask at the time. Obviously anyone who was in the original would have a biased opinion for the video since they made it.

Alpha
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-07-18

View user profile http://hollow-infinity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookman on Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:56 pm

I see what you mean.

And I say, a leader can justify his actions to his followers so they follow him still.

How's that? XD

Bookman
The Barrier Lord
The Barrier Lord

Male Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by slaydemons on Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:43 pm

a bit better but I still don't see him as a leader not a follower but not a leader either I have had a lot of time to think of this I may think of my self of a leader but it doesn't mean it is true I think a leader takes blame not tosses at thing like him and his controller he would think a controller is to to blame for him dieing is his controller fault so he throws it that is casting blame not taking it this may be a compelling argument I do not know but i don't think this poll place is good for an argument i'll make this a debate after this post
slaydemons
slaydemons
The Immortal Old Man
The Immortal Old Man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down