Bleach RP

Go down

Bleach RP Empty Bleach RP

Post by slaydemons on Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:43 pm

this is slaydemons no one has been on for a while at all so thought i'd spice it up a bit make a bleach rp for those who still visit i can only think up so many ideas though so bear with me some thing won't be avalible till later like vizards and anncars same with realesed swords or bankai realesed sword will of course be before bankai and hollows will be here befor menos grande and above. and those who have no idea how to make their swords name in romaji(japanese word written in english text) tell me and i'll translate it to the best of my abilitys and for those who can't think up powers tell me
and tell me your favorite shows things to do

Character (meaning race like soul reaper, hollow, modified soul ect.):

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Skin Color:
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Clothing(on duty soul reapers have black cloaks):
Body Built: (Muscular, fat, skinny)
Interests:
Personality:
Background Story:
Quote:
Other:
When the time comes for realese state it here(applies to everyone one way or another):
squad and # or espada #
slaydemons
slaydemons
The Immortal Old Man
The Immortal Old Man

Male Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Bleach RP Empty Re: Bleach RP

Post by slaydemons on Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:26 pm

1 - Special Guard
2- Special forces
3– hollow elimination
4- Medical Unit
5- Record keepers
6– Same as 3(maybe)
7– Same as 3(maybe)
8- Editorials like newspapers and magazines
9– Same as 3(maybe)
10- No real specialty but demands strong fighters that don't use "tricks" like Kidou (magic attacks) (and maybe a Hollow elimination squad)
11 - Research and development
12–Same as 3(maybe)
13– Same as 3(maybe)

the soul reapers squads
slaydemons
slaydemons
The Immortal Old Man
The Immortal Old Man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by slaydemons on Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:11 pm

sorry 10 is supposed to be 11 and 11 is supposed to be 12
slaydemons
slaydemons
The Immortal Old Man
The Immortal Old Man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by slaydemons on Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:43 pm

i'm sorry for quad post here but at the time of this writing i can't edit my old posts other than that i thought quincys are the only one who don't have unique powers besides being quincys so if you can think up a magic power or trait you're quincy has i'll most likely say sure you can keep it execpt if your try to godmod and say stuff like my quincy arrow can go thru dimesions and create portal that only i can go thru so no matter where i go i can still shoot you and you can't get me you know stuff like that and this really will only applys to people who wanna be quincy everyone else has unique powers that I can think of ohh and etc mean anything from the show you saw vizard and anncars will come later on as well as shinkai, bankai and stuff like that no one shall have bankai the third page beacuse no one will be a captian or vice at the beginning and just like bookman's rp there is no right or wrong just points of view
slaydemons
slaydemons
The Immortal Old Man
The Immortal Old Man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by slaydemons on Tue May 05, 2009 4:47 pm

umm since i started this i'll put up the first charater...damn where is the sheet with all the characters....
race: soul reaper
Name: daichi yoshida
Height:6' 3"
Weight:180
Skin Color:white
Eye Color:white(iris is white the pupils is black)
Hair Color:sapphire blue
Clothing: normal soul reaper clothes
Body Built: skinny
Interests: gambling and drinking good booze
Personality:reckless kind of guy who doesn't really care
Background Story: originally he didn't want to be a soul reaper but a soul reaper by the name of rin sato got him to join in a game of blackjack (if he had one he would of gotten a years supply of his favorite food ramen)she only did it so she wouldn't be the worst in the class but she didn't know he already had a zanpaktou he doesn't know it name yet his birth constellation is cancer july 8th is his birthday
Quote:huh? (he says that the most)
weapon type: twin weapon based on the user emotions anger = mace every other is a type of sword
shinkai release command & power: show us your face ten mikado of koori wa| power it lessen the gravitational pull on the oppenants slowing them down also create water waves for long range attacks
bankai power: creates a circle on the gound & air 45 meters from the radius causing random gravitational pulls on people and in random directions and huge amount of water spurt out from the one in the air to this fields can be destroyed by daichi when it does his swords emit a black & blue light and he throw out (sougon mata mizu nami) his ultimate formed wave he can do weaker versions in shinkai
squad 11 seat seven
slaydemons
slaydemons
The Immortal Old Man
The Immortal Old Man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oni on Mon May 11, 2009 6:10 pm

Name: Remora Kenshin
Height: 6'5 (with armor) 5'9 (without armor)
Weight: 190 (without armor)
Skin Color: Unknown ( due to constant use of armor and barely takes it off. A stranger once said "His skin, the color of snow his purity is shielded behind his armor")
Eye Color: Unknown (no one got close to removing his helmet)
Hair Color: some say if your lucky enough, in battle his hair would slip out. The color people claimed it was the color of a sunset from the far east (red, yellow, etc)
Clothing: dark gold armor (Looks like my avatar), with a torn up red cape.
Body Built: Skinny, almost thin. when his ultimate move is used (kanjouteki na ou) his arms, neck, stomach, legs, feet, fingers, bulge out veins will appear all over the body... his armor will increase in size when in use..
Interests: Sparing, war, history, battles, training, sword, and armor
Personality: Calm, never shows emotions (only when he is really in danger will he use his emotions)
Background Story: Kenshin, a being with uncontrollable power was trained to never show his emotions sense he was a toddler, never to show mercy never to back down.. was thrown out of his home and forced to leave the region because of the fear he strikes into peoples very soul when looked into the eyes directly. He was took in by a very skilled human. He was always on top rated missions that were suicidal and hazardous to the human body.
Quote: Never learn how to surrender for that is the key to victory!
Weapon: a straight sword with mysterious writings on it that his master forged for him before he died (looks like avatars weapon)
Bankai: When under the influence of stress or danger. large amounts of power exerts from the weapon itself causing rapid amounts of power to flow into the users body, and sword.. can't feel pain and if in use for a long period will cause the user to overflow and die exerting extreme amounts of power, the only way to release the power is to use it all in one attack.. after effects will cause the user to be tired or weak depending on how the user uses his power before releasing it all.. example: if the user defends more then attacks before releasing his power he won't change when done if he is on the offense more then defense the user will become tired..
Shikai: the only way to use shikai is to whisper the Zanpakuto name when the user feels like he is in danger or is exited or pumped up to fight, the name of the Zanpakuto is mushimoon-yo ( mushi-moon-yo)
Oni
Oni
Alpha Rank
Alpha Rank

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-05-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oni on Mon May 11, 2009 6:14 pm

Oni wrote:Name: Remora Kenshin
Height: 6'5 (with armor) 5'9 (without armor)
Weight: 190 (without armor)
Skin Color: Unknown ( due to constant use of armor and barely takes it off. A stranger once said "His skin, the color of snow his purity is shielded behind his armor")
Eye Color: Unknown (no one got close to removing his helmet)
Hair Color: some say if your lucky enough, in battle his hair would slip out. The color people claimed it was the color of a sunset from the far east (red, yellow, etc)
Clothing: dark gold armor (Looks like my avatar), with a torn up red cape.
Body Built: Skinny, almost thin. when his ultimate move is used (kanjouteki na ou) his arms, neck, stomach, legs, feet, fingers, bulge out veins will appear all over the body... his armor will increase in size when in use..
Interests: Sparing, war, history, battles, training, sword, and armor
Personality: Calm, never shows emotions (only when he is really in danger will he use his emotions)
Background Story: Kenshin, a being with uncontrollable power was trained to never show his emotions sense he was a toddler, never to show mercy never to back down.. was thrown out of his home and forced to leave the region because of the fear he strikes into peoples very soul when looked into the eyes directly. He was took in by a very skilled human. He was always on top rated missions that were suicidal and hazardous to the human body.
Quote: Never learn how to surrender for that is the key to victory!
Weapon: a straight sword with mysterious writings on it that his master forged for him before he died (looks like avatars weapon)
Bankai: When under the influence of stress or danger. large amounts of power exerts from the weapon itself causing rapid amounts of power to flow into the users body, and sword.. can't feel pain and if in use for a long period will cause the user to overflow and die exerting extreme amounts of power, the only way to release the power is to use it all in one attack.. after effects will cause the user to be tired or weak depending on how the user uses his power before releasing it all.. example: if the user defends more then attacks before releasing his power he won't change when done if he is on the offense more then defense the user will become tired..
Shikai: the only way to use shikai is to whisper the Zanpakuto name when the user feels like he is in danger or is exited or pumped up to fight, the name of the Zanpakuto is mushimoon-yo ( mushi-moon-yo)
shikai: changes mushimoon-yo shape and size into a great sword 2 times bigger then the user... the user becomes faster and stronger each and every blow he strikes... cannot use for long periods of time..
Oni
Oni
Alpha Rank
Alpha Rank

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-05-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by slaydemons on Wed May 13, 2009 4:57 pm

umm ya i just realized that i haven't really capped the power on stuff or i haven't mentioned it at all bankai that i deem too powerful will have adverse(bad) effects such as complete temporary power loss or complete loss of control i don't know but please when you make a powerful bankai have at least one negative effect

with that said i'll make the first hollow charater
hollow will be made diffrent because the don't alway have humaniod form when they start and it takes a while for them to evolve so lets shorten there evolve time by the time we get a power level equal to a capitian the first hollow will take it's final form and also get a zanpaktou
but their original powers remain so i'll start off a the lowest hollow form we will skip meno grande stage later

name: gulper
power: puts any spiritual being into a five second stasis allowing him to escape

later when you get to vastos lorde you can turn into an anncar and you can give a description of your charater looks and build such like that
slaydemons
slaydemons
The Immortal Old Man
The Immortal Old Man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down