Hollow Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost can draw!!!!?!?!?1 (or atleast attempt to)

Go down

Lost can draw!!!!?!?!?1 (or atleast attempt to) Empty Lost can draw!!!!?!?!?1 (or atleast attempt to)

Post by SoulBreon Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:00 pm

First i'd like to say "YAY FIRST TOPIC IN THIS SECTION!"

Secondly i'd like to apologized for this topic being the first in this section.

First off i'd like to say that i know i am a sucky artist, and all though most of your post will probably be negative, i still appreciate all views and advice.

Alright, so right now the only piece of art i have drawn is an attempt at myself, SoulBreon. Yes i didn't shade, yet, yes theres supposed to be some color, i just haven't put them in yet. Basically the concept is a spawn off of Dawn's drawings of Zemby-chu, instead of a pokemon body with human head, its supposed to be humans with pokemon features. If i could draw girls i would attempt zembychu but right now here is an unfinished SoulBreon. As i said earlier, i'm no artist, i'm just someone who has great ideas but can't draw to save his live.

Spoiler:

fyi its supposed to be Umbreon, for those who can't get it, but i wouldn't blame you if you couldn't.

also i'd like to go on record that hands, bodies, and feet are my huge weaknesses, thats why i hid the hands, did the bodies as best i could, and the feet............................................................i got nothing

SoulBreon
The Forgotten One
The Forgotten One

Male Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down