A freelance EXE RP

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A freelance EXE RP

Post by Bookman on Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:52 pm

OOC: Dang it, if others won't start, I will.
I haven't played Ryuusei myself, so I cannot count on knowing its universe, but EXE I know plenty enough about; and an EXE RP this is. No limits, not just yet.
Just enter with any character duo you like; as many as you need, so we people this with heroes and villains.
IC:

It was an absolutely ordinary day in Densan City, Electopia. The moderate traffic jam was strictly controlled by the streetlights; the office buildings had large open TV screens that flashed strings of commercials sometimes interrupted by the latest news; crowds of pedestrians kept flowing through the streets, much like rivers, stopping only when there was an item on display worthy of attention.

"Suzuki-sama, remind me again of the objective of our mission."
A man with unruly black hair, lying on the bench in the park, tilted his head towards the sun but kept his green eyes closed........ enjoying the warmth. "Simple, FissureMan.... relax before our new client comes."

OOC: Not very specific, nothing's happening yet. I'll get some action up with the next post though..... I'm curious who's going to join this?
Zags-kun, maybe you? And Hollow? I wonder who you'd use.....

Bookman
The Barrier Lord
The Barrier Lord

Male Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A freelance EXE RP

Post by Delta on Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:53 pm

[Well of course I'm in. Haven't done one of these in a while.

..........Lazy/lack of ideas/need of sleep = editing post in later]
Delta
Delta
The Great Zagini
The Great Zagini

Male Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Python on Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:04 pm

OOC: I'll join your little RP, but only if I can use a solo navi. Is that allowed?

Python
Beta Rank
Beta Rank

Male Number of posts : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookman on Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:00 pm

OOC: I'm fine with that. You know what that entails though? Travel only via the net and all? But, sure, you can do that.

Also, I'm posting my team to set a good example and for reference. Also, I noticed some missing details in the profile that's already on, notably the lack of gender and Element/Attribute positions.

Human:

Name: Suzuki Ashikira
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 124 lbs
Skin Color: White
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Black, neither curly nor wavy nor anything, but calling it "straight" would go against its tendency to stick out in all directions on his head. Too soft to be spiky, too unruly to be styled at all. The nearest comparison is as if a hen was using his hair to nest in when he's asleep - the hair never seems to get tidied up. It's a hopeless case.

Clothing: A black trenchcoat on top of a red T-shirt and black jeans that end a bit short of his shoes, showing grey socks. Wears a chain instead of a belt, tied twice around his waist, and hides his Navi's Brown n' Silver PET inside a special pocket of his trenchcoat.

Body Built: Stick-like. Has a very thin torso, long and slender limbs, all the way down to the fingers. Has a long nose, almost like a bird's beak, but neither hooked nor sharp. His chin is very promiment, further emphasizing how wide his smirk can get. When he smirks from ear to ear, his lips draw a three-quarters circle-shape that only stops because his eyes and nose get in the way of that missing quarter-circle.

Interests: A gambler at heart, and very much addicted to the game, particularly to "Rock, Paper, Scissors" - if he lets you win, better check your pockets just in case.
Personality: Egoistic fellow who loves to have fun at the expense of others. Whatever he's doing, he'll always find time to slip in a critical comment about some glaring weakness of those around him, or a tease, when weaknesses are hidden well.

Background Story: An average child that strove hard in life to please his parents, being a magnificent student and all, but lost to his younger sister when she became a fashion model in her teens. He gave up on everything and joined a street gang, was captured, then got hired by the police as a bottom rank spy to infiltrate criminal organizations. Having recovered his self-confidence, Suzuki's natural diligence helped him advance in skills and reputation, but he eventually stopped helping the government - some argument with his superiors almost got him sent to prison. Currently, he's a freelancer and spy for hire.

Quote: "Mighty words for such a blabbering idiot." / "Was that supposed to be an insult? Sorry, try harder." / "If a had a nickel for every time I was told 'I love you', I'd quit work and buy a playboy mansion." / "How do I do it? Heh, you'll learn that once you're older."

Other: Suzuki actually stole his Navi, FissureMan, from one of his mission targets and reprogrammed him to suit his needs. Nonetheless, they make a great team and often put to shame opponents who started out with their Navis while in their teens.

Navi

Name: FissureMan
Element/Attribute: Normal/Breaking (and Cracking, actually)
Figure&Face: His figure is large and muscular, but the armor makes him seem bigger than in reality. He has no nose and his lips are have a very rough "_" shape, especially when seen in profile.
Suit Appearance: Black bodysuit as the base underneath everything else. Tall red boots that end with oval, silver knee-caps (rounder towards the knees, sharper downwards). No gloves aside from the bodysuit, but two thick red rings surround his wrists. The red rings have silver plates attached to them, length from wrist to elbow, located on the outer side of his arms. A thick silver belt, and a smooth, red pelvis guard. His brown armor is large and heavy, standing out forward in particular, because it has spikes pointed straight forward, set in zigzag waves that start at the armor's top and divide into separate zigzags as they flow downwards. The back of his armor, on the other hand, is one flat plate of silver. Has a red miner's helmet, with a silver flashlight on it, covering the top of his head. His weapon of choice are two pickaxes, which he keeps hidden in the silver plates on his wrists, so he only needs a second to have them in hand.
Age appearance: ~30
Skin Color: White as chalk
Eye Color: Black, tiny like beads
Hair Color: None
Signature attacks: Fissure Cross, Spike Tackle, Pickaxe Cyclone
-Fissure Cross. FissureMan slashes with his two pickaxes, which fire two scarlet energy shockwaves that join into one cross-shaped projectile. 1x3 wide, tears two rows of panels in the floor, Breaking them outright (the middle line gets hit too, just panels don't Break). Breaks shields.

-Spike Tackle. FissureMan slams into his opponent and squeezes him tight, taking advantage of the spikes that cover his armor. Since he floats, he's not likely to trip, and thanks to SuperArmor getting him off is very difficult - it's easier for a slim/small Navi to escape the grip than to blast him away with force. Heavy damage + destroys the enemy's weapon/armor (needs reprogramming to recover it), but this attack can be dodged easily, unless he goes straight for the squeezing part on an opponent that's close after a close-range attack.

-Pickaxe Cyclone. FissureMan stretches himself into a cross stance, holding the pickaxes, and starts spinning, getting covered up in a 10' tall (by virtual standards) tornado, so, a small one but covering him up totally. He can then do one out of three things: tilt over and fly horizontally, or fly upwards and curve to fall on a target, meteor-style, or drill underground and attack by emerging underneath his foe. He also uses this attack as a means of transportation, as well as to dig network tunnels that other Navis can use as shortcuts to normally inaccessible areas. Multihit that deals Wind damage and removes Auras and Barriers.

Favorite chips: DrillArm, IaiForm, ReflectMet, AuraHead, Recovery chips
Interests: All-out battles, powerful viruses and, of course, digging. Dislikes all that is child's play.

Personality: Gruff-and-grum, very very stubborn, he'll sulk instead of admitting he's wrong, maybe explode in anger if you press too much. He holds a deep respect for Suzuki and obeys him without question, though they rarely laugh at the same things. His loyalty is intelligent and his battle tactics much more carefully planned than his sheer Attack and Defense ratings suggest. Nonetheless, he can be taunted into rage, especially if you call him "fishy" - he hates that, and even if you don't do it on purpose (for example, you just don't hear his name right), he's still going to EXPLODE on you for calling him that.

Background Story: FissureMan once belonged to a miner and worked in a mine's network, controlling all the equipment and busting viruses. He accidentally met Suzuki when the spy was on a mission, and in dire need of a Navi to replace his old one (that was deleted when the gang he was spying on found out who he was). Despite the blunder, Suzuki quickly captured and reprogrammed FissureMan to obey him, then made a giant mess with heavy digging machinery to cover up his escape. Since then, it's been some 4 years and the two have actually grown admirably fond of each other. Neither ever alludes to the fact that FissureMan used to have another operator, but Suzuki often laughs at people (kids especially) who can't get on with Navis they have since forever... and who perhaps were designed specially for them!
Busting Rank: 9

Quote: "That was perfectly useless." (either about an attack, or somebody's words) / "Right, let's get to the bottom of this." (about a problem to solve OR before digging) / "Drilled-the-Weakness!" (whenever he scores a critical hit, or otherwise lands a very damaging blow) / "Away with this junk." (before destroying the opponent's weapon and/or armor with Spike Tackle)
Other: None

Bookman
The Barrier Lord
The Barrier Lord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delta on Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:35 pm

Hurrah something to do. Time for Lee's revamped profile.

Human:

Name: Lee Jamison
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 200
Skin Color: Light
Eye Color: Ice Blue
Hair Color: Brown
Clothing: Jeans, slightly worn and ripped at the knees. Red T-Shirt, his signature black and gold sash over that with a black collared vest over both. Black cloth armbands on both wrists as well as fingerless black gloves. Thin red headband around the forehead, the ends trailing in the back to about his shoulders. Dark gray sneakers.

Body Built: Mostly skinny with some muscles

Interests: Customizing battlechips, virus busting, heroics

Personality: Calm and cool, Lee stands up well under pressure, being able to make quick rational decisions in even the tightest circumstances. He has a desire for a high action life, so he tends to complain if things start to slow down.

Background Story: A former Net Saver, Lee left the organization to chart his own path. Now he's a freelance agent, taking on virtually the same tasks he did as a Net Saver, only there's no procedures or rules to hold him back. Also he gets paid for it. If he doesn't find the trouble himself that is.

Navi or EM/FM/UMA/AM Partner

Name: Shockfire.EXE
Element: Elec
Height: Compared to humans, probably about 5'11"

Suit Appearance: Dark gray suit. Black and gold camo armor on his thighs, lower legs, forearms, shoulders, and chest. Forearm armor has large bracers. Silver knee and elbow plates. Black gloves and boots. Helmet is somewhat like Searchman's, with his hair spiking out back. Black opaque visor in front. Icon is a gold lightning bolt with a red target frame over it.

Age appearance: 17
Skin Color: Light
Eye Color: Not visible
Hair Color: Brown with blond streaks

Signature attacks:
~Shock Magnum- His bracers form into machine guns, launching a barrage of electrified blasts. Deals Elec damage. Can also be combined into one large machine gun by clasping his hands together.

~E.M. Cannon- A long cannon forms out of one bracer. About 2 seconds charge time then releases a ball of electromagnetic energy. Blast radius of about 5 feet. Paralyzes. Deals Elec damage.

~Shock Blade - Two electrified swords slide out of his bracers. Deals Elec damage.

Favorite chips: Elec Blade, Mag Bomb, Air Shoes

Interests: A good time and a good laugh. No matter what form it comes in.

Personality: Generally loud and sarcastic, making jokes and comments off most anything people say or do. Can be pretty reckless in battle, but so long as he's enjoying it, it doesn't bug him.

Background Story: Shockfire is the creation of the combined data of two navis, Lee's former navi Cypher, and a solo navi who had teamed up with them, Rapidfire. When Lee activated cross-fusion with the two navis in one PET, Shockfire was born.

Busting Rank: 10
Delta
Delta
The Great Zagini
The Great Zagini

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Python on Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:10 pm

You'll recognize this lil' pimp from FC he's the only one I give a shit about anymore

Name: Kirby
Element: Depends on the blob this pimp copies
Height: Lets say...3'0? XD
Suit Appearance: He doesnt wear any clothes. He's just a pink ball with lil' red feet and stubby little bumps for arms.
Age appearance: Young, way young
Skin Color: Pink
Eye Color: Black XD
Hair Color: No hair.
Signature attacks:

Inhale - Sucks an enemy or attack up. If said inhaled thing has any special attribute(not limited to the ones from EXE), Kirby will transform and use the attribute as his own. He can even inhale his own Warp Star...to produce a surprising transformation.

Warp Star - Kirby's premier mode of transportation. Its a star that Kirby can fly around on.

Puff Up - He can puff up and float around for a limited time. Not really an attack...

Favorite chips: None
Interests: Food.
Personality: Cheerful and loves food

Background Story: He is a navi whos only duty is to eat cyberfood that litters the web. This is the reason he was created with a large stomach and an infantile brain.

Busting Rank: At normal, I guess a 7 or 8.

Other: On the matter of his many different abilities...whenever one appears in the RP, I will post its profile in the RP. I don't feel any need to post a whole huge list of every ability when most of them won't make any appearance in that RP.

Last edited by Python Dotcom on Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:39 am; edited 3 times in total

Python
Beta Rank
Beta Rank

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha on Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:25 am

I guess I'll join this role play...

Human:

Name: Zed Nomed
Height: 6^0
Weight: 180 pounds
Eye Color: Dark Blue
Hair Color: Black - His hair is spiked upwards about 6 inches in height.

Clothing: Black School Uniform, with no tie. His undershirt is a bright white, and it always untucked.

Body Built: Slender, mild buff look.

Interests: Flirting, Trance.exe, Battling, Sal, walking around ACDC, common nerdy interests, rioting about the sexism in dress codes.

Personality: Cocky, and stubborn, yet very calm and quiet when he wants to be. He is also a very determined individual who doesn't like to give up on anything.

Background Story: Zed was brought up with luxury, and was quite spoiled when he was younger. While growing up, he always had to dress fancy, and always hated to do so. Nowadays he's a vigilante to dress codes, he believes that a dress is much more comfortable for a female than a suit, tie, tucked in shirt, dress shoes, and slacks are for male. Therefore he is rebellious to look professional at all times. He is a bright kid in the 10th grade. He specializes in logical thinking, and struggles somewhat in terms of memory and speaking.

Quote: "Without confidence you're unsure, without determination, you're nothing!"
Other:

Navi or EM/FM/UMA/AM Partner

Name: Trance.exe (Named after the type of music) =D
Element: None
Height: Quite tall, about the same size as Windman.exe.

Suit Appearance: His entire suit is a black color with the exception of his eyes which are upside down red triangle, the inside of his wings which are blue, and near the tip of his tail which is a dark green color. His helmet is a diamond shape with kuwagata horns on the sides of the helmet, and the bottom of his feet resemble a thick bended version of a chickens foot. His last feature is a tail with a diamond shape end, although the diamond end is indestructible, any other part of the tail can be slashed off easily.

Age appearance: 20
Mental Age: 20
Skin Color: N/A
Eye Color: Red
Hair Color: N/A
Signature attacks:
Favorite chips: Plasma 3, Cactus Ball 3, Fire Punch 3, Trident 3, Gaia 3, Jelousy, Super Vulcan
Interests: Zed, Battling, peaceful and quiet environments, animals, giving out wisdom.
Personality: Trance is very quiet navi, and very respectful, he really only talks to provide Zed with wisdom, or to inform him or others of something important. He is also a very smart navi, no one should ever take him lightly in a fight.

Background Story: Trance is a very powerful navi, given to Zed by his father. He is completely obedient at all times, but gives Zed advice when he thinks he needs it. Unknown to Zed, Trance has a hidden form that only activates when his tail is cut off. A berserk divine form in which Trance has no control whatsoever, but his energy levels are among the levels of Alpha.exe. He can only become normal once again by his tail reconnecting to his body. When this happens, Trance will immediately be at low energy, and be unaware of what has just happened when he returns to normal.

Busting Rank: S

Other:

Last edited by Hollow on Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

Alpha
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-07-18

View user profile http://hollow-infinity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Delta on Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:34 am

Python Dotcom wrote:You'll recognize this lil' nigger from FC he's the only one I give a Monkeys about anymore

Name: Kirby
Element: Depends on the mofo this nigger copies
Height: Lets say...3'0? XD
Suit Appearance: He doesnt wear any clothes. He's just a pink ball with lil' red feet and stubby little bumps for arms.
Age appearance: Young, way young
Skin Color: Pink
Eye Color: Black XD
Hair Color: No hair.
Signature attacks:

Inhale - Sucks an enemy or attack up. If said inhaled thing has any special attribute(not limited to the ones from EXE), Kirby will transform and use the attribute as his own. He can even inhale his own Warp Star...to produce a surprising transformation.

Warp Star - Kirby's premier mode of transportation. Its a star that Kirby can fly around on.

Puff Up - He can puff up and float around for a limited time. Not really an attack...

Favorite chips: None
Interests: Food.
Personality: Cheerful and loves food
Background Story: He is a navi whos only duty is to eat cyberfood that litters the web. This is the reason he was created with a large stomach and an infantile brain.
Busting Rank: At normal, I guess a 7 or 8.
Other: On the matter of his many different abilities...whenever one appears in the RP, I will post its profile in the RP. I don't feel any need to post a whole huge list of every ability when most of them won't make any appearance in that RP.

This deserves a what the I HATE WORD FILTERS sir.
Delta
Delta
The Great Zagini
The Great Zagini

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookman on Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:26 am

OOC: Fine with me. All accepted. Kirby in particular, I had something planned for an RP I never actually started at FC, but now it'll work.
You're going to have an advantage over our other Navis, Python-kun, since you can absorb attacks to change forms. The challenge awaiting will require maximum flexibility from our heroes...
IC:

The relaxation was eventually interrupted by an E-Mail. "Suzuki-sama, mail." FissureMan opened the file and started reading. "I want a certain program from the Science Labs. Bring it to me and you will be well rewarded... ... and then come details on the location. Suzuki-sama, what shall we do?"

The man stretched himself, smirking. "Take up the challenge of course." He rose and headed into a cafe, from where he accessed the net. "Plug in, FissureMan.exe, piercethrough!"

OOC: I missed this so much.......
Zags-kun, you can immediately get an e-mail from the Science Labs saying they're expecting an attack and want some help defending the data. Kirby I'll invite at a certain point as he randomly walks the net in search of food...... we'll see about Zed. He and Trance can be already at the Science Labs for some other reason, or encounter the fight once the data is stolen and a pursuit starts - whatever suits you best.

Bookman
The Barrier Lord
The Barrier Lord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Trie Noir on Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:29 pm

Human:

Name: Kazu Kamine
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 130 lbs
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Brown. He has long brown hair that flows to the back of his neck. It's spiked in the front and straight in the back. Truly bizarre.

Clothing: Dark blue T-shirt with a black insignia on the front and the back. He usually wears a pair of ordinary blue-jeans, but he changes occasionally.

Body Built: He's pretty slim, looks kinda puny.

Interests: Relaxing, staring at the clouds/stars, sleeping, anything that doesn't require effort.
Personality: Kazu is an extremely easy-going and sarcastic guy. Since he's sarcastic all the time, it's hard to tell when he's being serious or not. He's very lazy too, and will often find crafty ways to avoid work. He says he's extremely inteligent, but nobody's really sure if he was serious or not.

Background Story: Your average sap story. When he was 5, someone murdered his family. The murderer decided to spare Kazu for whatever reason, and the murderer's friend raised Kazu. The assassin trained Kazu to be one as well. Kazu spent 12 years of his life with this man learning to become the perfect assassin. The man succeeded...Kinda. Kazu sure has the skills of a great assassin, but definitely not the attitude of one. He worked for an infamous league of rogues, assassins, thieves, etc. However, about a month ago, Kazu was did a job that reminded him too much of his past. He was to assassinate a family, which he did. He didn't realize that the family had a 16 year old daughter. The girl walked in on him when he had just finished his job. However, unlike any normal girl, her reaction was pretty calm. She didn't seem all too bothered by it, for whatever reason. He currently owns a house in Denzan City, and lives with the girl. He feels that it's his duty to make sure that the girl lives on.
Quote: "Hey, I'll let you kill me, but first let me finish protecting you, alright?" / "C'mon, kill me if you can." / "But...Do you know how much effort that'll require!? I don't really feel like it..."

Other: Kazu programmed his navi, Miral.exe.

Navi

Name: Miral.exe
Element/Attribute: Neutral. (slashing)

Figure&Face: Her figure is quite dainty and slim, but that's just a ploy. She has a cute face that is usually smiling

Suit Appearance: Her suit appears to be a black robe. It has gold embroideries on the sleeves and at spots where it would (normally) open up. Underneath the robe she wears a plain black shirt and a black skirt. She sports a pair of brown laced boots.
Age appearance: 16
Eye Color: Purple
Hair Color: Lavender
Signature attacks: "Desperation Slash", "Frozen Infinity", "Arctic Enchantment."

Desperation Slash - Miral teleports a short distance, and slashes with her rapier. The move is quick and efficient. The less damage she's taken, the more powerful the attack is.

Frozen Infinity - Giant spires of ice stab the enemy from below, then spires fall and impale the enemy from above. Can only be used when under the influence of Arctic Enchantment.

Arctic Enchantment - Miral gains a pair of icy wings, which cause any normal chip used to become aqua elemental. The attack is still the same, but it looks (and is) icy. She becomes Aqua attribute in this state.

Interests: Fighting, cute girls, fighting cute girls.

Personality: Miral is cheerful and always smiling. She loves to tell jokes, but she's usually the only one laughing. She often thinks of jokes in her head, so sometimes she bursts out laughing, quite suddenly too. In battle, she's always joking and doesn't appear to be taking the battle seriously, but that's far from the truth.

Other: It's said that when she fights with her robe on, she's toying with you and fighting at less then half her strength. If she ever removes her robe; prepare for an Rear kicking.

Quote: "C'mon, relax. It's boring to fight someone so...boring." / "Hi! I'm Miral. You're pretty cute, wanna fight?"

Busting Rank: S or so.

EDIT: Changed a few minor details.

Last edited by Trie Noir on Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:13 am; edited 2 times in total

Celestial Mage

Male Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha on Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:10 pm

OOC:Alright, I like where this is going.

Zed was just heading home from the ACDC school, which let it's students out right at 2 PM, when an email was just delivered to Zed's PET from his father.

*RING* *RING*

"Zed, you just received mail from your father." Trance read it, then recited what it said. "Zed, I would like you and Trance to help me out with something down at the lab, I'll give you more details when you arrive. See you soon!"

"I wonder what he needs are help with.... anyways, lets catch the bus to Densan City Trance." said Zed with a lack on enthusiasm.

"Alright....." *Trance checked the bus schedule to check when the next time a bus was heading from ACDC to Densan.* "Lets see... The next bus will arrive in..... TWENTY SECONDS!"

"WHAT!?!?!?" said Zed, as he dashed towards the bus stop. The bus started to move as Zed was about 8 feet away. Zed quickly ran towards it, and banged on the back until it stopped, then he boarded the bus.

* When they arrived at Sci Lab, Zed walked straight into the building. He then headed toward the first elevator found within the building from the entrance he chose. However, the elevator needed a specific numeric code to activate.*

"Trance, what is the code to access the 9th floor?"

"You forgot again Zed? It's the product of yours, your fathers, and your mothers birthday "day".

"Ahhh... right...., thanks Trance." *Zed inputed a 5 digit code, the elevator opened, then Zed went to the 9th floor.*

OOC: I'll leave it at that until one of you guys posts again.

Last edited by Hollow on Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Alpha
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookman on Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:11 pm

OOC: Trie Noir, accepted. Probably cause that's so far from our average assassin.
Trie Noir wrote:Interests: Fighting, cute girls, fighting cute girls.
XD Good choices IMO.
Also, good introductory post, Hollow.
IC:

From one Area to another, FissureMan moved towards the Science Labs' Network. On the way he was stopped by a group of Navis, though.... Hell Navis among them.

"Suzuki-sama, shall we reveal ourselves?" He asked, as always, for instructions from his operator.

"We're not the only ones recruited for the task, and these look like our support team. We'll check them out." He said, coolly, and FissureMan approached the Navis.

Amazingly enough, the grunt Hell Navis seemed to be in lesser numbers than usually, meaning that this group was pretty well organized. In fact, it looked like those came for the money too, but the others had a pretty professional look...

The most dominant color was black: Navis of all shapes and sizes had a black main bodysuit plus helmet, but with the gauntlets and boots of a particular color, plus a mark on their backs with the color and a letter. They came in teams of three, with one colored yellow and an "S" letter, one red with "A", and one blue with "D" (some of them having it hidden under armor).

The leader of the group stood out, colored primarily red and yellow, with no black at all. Brown eyes, blonde, waist long hair, slender and beautiful figure; a yellow plugsuit with red streaks on the main body, but this color scheme reversed for the parts on the arms and legs - the suit was red and the streaks yellow. No helmet or armor, making the pendant with a Ying-Yang symbol (red&yellow, not black&white) stand out more.

It was the leader who spotted FissureMan approaching. "Oh my... what a big and strong Navi. Did you also come in response to the E-mail."
"Affirmative." FissureMan replied, a bit stiff; the leader approached him and he was feeling scrutinized, but not quite as usual. Other clients have his strength in mind when they talk that way, but, something in the leader's voice made him wonder...
"...... very well then. You'll be joining Team 04." With a dismissing hand wave, the blonde Navi showed him the way to the group nearby.

The yellow Navi had a girl's face and blonde hair tied in two bangs, but also a totally flat chest, and small white wings. The red one had a nearly triangular face because of a prominent chin and spiky red beard, plus a cowboy hat and red googles. The blue one was bald and muscular, with a square chin and additional armor hiding his "D" letter. They were talking until he came over...

However, introductions had to be delayed, because the leader then announced. "Alright, enough of this waiting. We begin, now."

OOC: Specifically for Trie Noir, I'm adding some females to fight.
Zags may remember these characters, or may not, cause the FC list they come from was sooooo long ago... he may remember that this leader is one of a pair of twin Navis. There's a clue in the description, but it's a very subtle hint.

You don't need to get all these hints to roleplay further; I'll reveal their profiles later on, after sufficiently surprising you all with their powers. Just introduce your heroes and prepare for the attack on Sci Lab.

Bookman
The Barrier Lord
The Barrier Lord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Trie Noir on Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:40 pm

Kazu yawned as he relaxed on the couch. He stared at the ceiling as thoughts ran through his head. He's been jobless for a month, not that he cares. He has enough money to support himself and Ara, the daughter of the family he murdered. He started to space out when a voice interrupted his thoughts.

"Hey, hey, stop sleeping. I'm booooooooooooored let's do something."

Kazu reached into his pocket and withdrew a purple PET. He glanced at his navi, Miral, with half-open eyes.

"Eh, go play on the 'net or something. I'm tired."

Miral's face scrunched into a look of disgust. She glared at Kazu with a gleam of irritation.

"Ya'know, you were more exciting when you had a job. We did a lot of fun things, didn't we? With your skills, you could easily find some new clients!" Her expression changed completely. Miral was now her usual, cheerful self.

"Can't be helped." Kazu sighed. "Those jobs required so much effort...Besides, I have enough money for now. I'll take on some more jobs if I need the cash...maybe." He sighed again and looked back towards the ceiling. He stared for a few moments before he noticed something flash. He lifted his hand, reached up, and caught an object flying by. He looked at it, then glanced at a nearby doorway with an emotionless face. "Hey, Ara, I guess you're awake....Ehh, you'll have to do better then a thrown knife to kill me."

In the doorway stood a girl, 16 years of age. She had long, red hair that was still messy. She obviously hadn't brushed her hair yet. She looked at Kazu with her scarlet eyes and stared with a look of relief.

"Just makin' sure that your senses were good and all. I can't have you protect me if you let your guard down!"

"Hi, Ara! Good morning!." Kazu stared at the source of the voice, which emitted from his PET. "You're looking as good as ever, even without your hair done!" Miral complimented Ara enthusiastically, her eyes open wide in awe. Kazu and Ara stared at the PET, silent. A loud beeping noise filled the room.

"Oh, oh! You have mail, Kazu!" Miral said cheerfully. She opened the mail quickly. "Ooooooooooh, a job. Sci Lab, huh? It's from Joe...Are you gonna' go? C'mon, please! It's been forever since we experienced some action!" Miral bounced giddily up and down. "C'mon, c'mon, let's go!"

Kazu rested his hand on his face and sighed. "Sci Lab, huh? Ehh...I guess. Miral, you owe me one, then."

"So we're going? Yay!" Miral exclaimed happily. "I can't wait to slice something up with this new blade." A broad smile etched across her face as Kazu readied his shoes and opened the door.

"Oh, Ara. There's some food in the 'fridge that you can heat up if you get hungry. Hopefully I won't take too long...Miral, you'd better do your part quickly, alright? These jobs are so bothersome..." He sighed as he walked out the door and closed it behind him.

Celestial Mage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Python on Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:59 am

Kirby, the gluttonous puff baff, waddled around the net, in search for cyberfood data he could ingest. He looked from side to side, his cybernetic hunger getting stronger with every second. If he could just find something....like a cybercake or a cybermelon...

All of a sudden, something cought his eye! Something red! It sat atop a flight of stairs....a tomato! Tomatoes are Kirby's favorite food! And this one looked particularly delicious, might I add. Kirby couldn't contain his hunger anymore...he had to get there that instant!

He broke out in a dash, steadily making his way up the huge flight of stairs. Every step took him closer to his favorite snack.....Just a little more, and it would be in his grasp! He jumped up at it, ready to nab it!~

Kirby's face was met with a purple foot, as Kirby was sent flying into the air by a strong kick! The kicker in question...a Hell Navi! A despicable navi usually found in the Ura Net. i mean, not all Hell Navis are bad, but the majority of them...are just no good. And it was clear by now that the whole tomato thing had been just a lure, and that a few rogue baddies intended to bully the innocent little warrior.

"Hahahahaha! I told you! This little weakling always goes where theres food!" said the Hell Navi, his foot touching the ground again as another Hell Navi stepped out from the shadows. They started chuckling, before smashing the tomato data under their foot.

"We need to beat up on something, eh? I mean, I'm really angry....I almost got deleted, damn it." said the first Hell Navi, walking over and picking up the dazed Kirby by the foot. He started twirling him around a little, while Kirby regained his senses.

"I know, right? That red swordsman....It still burns me up....God, I just wanna punch something. This little twerp will do." said the second Hell Navi, walking over, cracking his knuckles. Kirby reacted quickly though, and sucked in air from around him, then quickly shot it out as an air pellet, knocking the Hell Navi that was holding him on his Rear, and also escaping his grip. Kirby landed on his feet just as the second one charged at him. The second Hell Navi threw punch after punch at Kirby, but Kirby puffed up into a balloon, and effortlessly floated around on the air, evading the angry fists!

"Damn it! Hold still! Hold still! You pink....thing!" shouted the Hell Navi, before jumping back and resorting to something else as Kirby released the air from inside and touched down on the ground. The Hell Navi now charged with a Sword battlechip, probably slotted in by a malicious ne'er-do-well, in some remote location. He took slash after slash at Kirby, who jumped to the side again and again, the slashes barely missing him.

All of a sudden, after one particularly powerful downward slice....the sword instead made contact with the ground, and the bulk of it snapped off, leaving the sword useless. Kirby saw his chance, and...angry at the fact that he lost his meal...He decided to take an offensive.

"God damn....You worthless little dancing punk!" shouted the Hell Navi, before he stopped his rage fest to see Kirby inhaling the broken sword! As soon as it ended up in Kirby's mouth, a bright flash happened....

Meanwhile, a little ways back...

"What the hell was that?!" asked the original Hell Navi, getting off his Rear, leaving his momentary daze. however, hsi recovery was short-lived. All of a sudden, he saw his comrade heading back at him. But...he was....pushed backwards by....a slash wave, moving through the air very quickly! in addition, the slash wave was slowly tearing his comrade in two!

"Oh no....not another slash~" groaned the Hell Navi in danger......

"GWAAAAAAAARGH!~"

OOC: FYI, the slash would've immediately cut through the first navi, but take into consideration Kirby's lowered attack power thanks to his lack of food. Also no profile for Sword Kirby seeing as how he hasnt appeared in a situation involving multiple people yet, where a profile holding descriptions and attacks would be truly necessary. At the moment, this may be the only time Sword Kirby appears in this whole RP, see?

Python
Beta Rank
Beta Rank

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookman on Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:06 am

OOC: Okay, nice.... in fact, I really like your narration, Python-kun. It gives Kirby a heroic focus, or that's how I feel.
Pretty short post this time. I'm selecting a few heroes who will join the good guys in defending the data; and I'm inviting over one Official Character in particular...
IC:

Since Zed walked straight through the corridor for the elevator, he didn't notice the white-haired kid in a black shirt and red vest, standing near a water tank, with his back leaning against the wall and his hands in the pockets of his green cargo pants. He looked at the ground, quiet, waiting for something, until a noise came from his PET. With one swift move he pulled the black and red item from its holster and asked "What is it, Blues?"

"Enzan-sama, we are summoned to the Monitoring room." came the swordsman's reply. The room was so named because the entire Science Labs' network was monitored from that point.

"Got it." Was the only reply. Enzan hid his PET again and headed for another elevator, to get to the 6th floor. He entered together with two scientists and a young lady, all three brown-haired and with glasses, except the woman lacked a labcoat. She was dressed casually: a green T-shirt, loose black trousers and running shoes, plus a hairclip in her hair. He didn't think much about her.

OOC: The mention of "the red swordsman" made me think. Blues could be very handy on our side. I'll be using him throughout.
The "young lady" is a Net Saviour, actually. I'm posting her profile now, I'll post her Navi's profile later. Her role will clarify as we progress through the RP.
BTW, I would really appreciate if we collected one Navi of each EXE attribute (and then still some) for the challenge awaiting. The greater the variety, the more interesting it'll get.

Human:

Name: Riome Fumashiru
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 99 lbs
Eye Color: Baby blue, wears square-shaped glasses.
Hair Color: Brown, naturally curly, with one bang normally obscuring the left side of her face.

Clothing: A white undershirt, green T-shirt, loose black trousers and running shoes. Has a hairclip pinned on the right side of her head, keeping the hair out of the way there. Her Navi Icon is presented on that hairclip.

Body Built: Has a very slender figure (notice her weight) and long legs, but not very large breasts.

Interests: Gardening, looking after animals, a good book or simply hanging out with (close!) friends.
Personality: Somewhat shy, very humble and very polite. Riome is a good listener and has a lot of patience, but also feels a little insecure around new people. She has to hear a few honest confessions to judge that they really trust her, and if she doesn't hear them, then something is obviously wrong. Riome is a declared lesbian, but she's aware of manly desires and sometimes chooses to tease them. After taking off the glasses and removing the hairclip, her face suddenly gets very beautiful, and with that, her attitude also changes.

Background Story: Riome used to live in the countryside and was raised on a farm, where she took lessons of humility, patience, caring over others (plants, animals, and people), modesty - though the last was offset by a dose of modern metropolitan culture. Something happened in her hometown that made her move to the big city at the age of 17, but she doesn't want to share any details about this event. Anyhow, after travelling to Densan, she was pretty lost and confused at first, and asked the Net Saviours for help. They helped her settle in, she wanted to repay the favour somehow, showed up of her own free will doing jobs at their office... Eventually, Meijin heard she didn't have her own Navi yet, and was amazed how long she had been living without one. So, he designed one for her, and suggested she could even try to become a Net Saviour. She did... and through hard work and long practice, their team became pretty famous. Not many start as low as she did and get so high. But she still stayed very humble about it.

Quote: "Go on. I'm listening."

Other: Riome is slightly near-sighted, that's why she needs glasses. Then again, she can get around without them if she doesn't have to read or search for fine details. She's actually proud that her bosoms aren't big, because "it helps men focus on her true eyes instead". XD

Bookman
The Barrier Lord
The Barrier Lord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delta on Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:25 pm

Lee was busy at his own computer, typing in complex code as fast as his fingers would let him. He smirked to himself.This new battlechip is gonna be sweet! he thought. Creating custom chips not only served as an interesting hobby for Lee, but also as a substantial source of income, selling his ideas to manufacturers. However, a few ideas, such as this one, he kept for himself.

"Let's just hope it doesn't flop like the last one," Shockfire's voice came from the PC, a small window popping up to the side of Lee's coding, showing the sarcastic face of his navi. "And by the way, you've got an e-mail. Something about a job protecting some data at Scilab."

"Perfect, I just finished," Lee said, removing a chip from the input drive on his computer. "Jack out and we'll head over there."

"Righto," Shockfire said, throwing off a mock salute and vanishing from the screen.

Lee grabbed his vest from where it was hanging on the side of his chair, slipped it on, grabbed his PET from the desk and headed out the door. "Wonder what kind of data it is anyway...?"
Delta
Delta
The Great Zagini
The Great Zagini

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Trie Noir on Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:44 pm

Miral stood in one of the Sci Lab areas. She looked around a bit and then sighed. "I hate it when people don't enclose all the details in the mail!" she pouted as she complained, her irritation easily showing. "Hey, Kazu, what should we do?" Miral asked in an unenthusiastic tone. "Hello? Kazu? Stop ignoring me! What are we gonna do!?" she raised her voice as she yelled at her operator.

"Dunno, maybe we don't have to do this job after all. I'm kinda tired...And I forgot to tape my favorite show..." He stared upwards as his voice trailed off.

"Hey! Are you even listening? Joe paid us in advance so we can't back out now! And you promised me that I'd get to test my new blade! Kazu!"

If anyone saw this scene, it'd be described as a weird one, to say the least. A delicate-looking female navi whining to her operator as he ignored her, and they're trained assassins nonetheless!

"Kazu! C'mon! We need to-" She stopped suddenly. Miral's eyes narrowed and her look changed completely. In an instant she switched from a sarcastic whiny look to a suspicious and serious one.

"Hey. I can hear you. Reveal yourself." Miral commanded, her voice completely different from before. She spoke coldly and forcefully, completely unlike her earlier joking and bubbly tone. Miral withdrew a long, thin rapier from her robe and pointed westward. "Are you coming out, or do I need to come over there?" Her face looked completely emotionless as she spoke, and her voice was direct and sharp.

"Jeez, you can really be loud." A navi appeared in the direction that Miral pointed her weapon. A Hell Navi, to be precise. "Another hired gun? Just how many do we need...He turned his back to Miral and started walking. "Follow me."

Miral sheathed her weapon wordlessly and followed the Hell Navi. "So, how many navis are there? How many do we have? What's our objective? What do you need me to do? Huh, huh, huh!?" She smiled as she inquired the navi and a loose and friendly tone. "Hey, are you gonna ignore me too? C'mon, asnwer me!"

The Hell Navi sighed and threw her a piece of data. "There's the details," he stated in an extremely irritated voice. "Why is someone like her on our team? What kind of assassin is this annoying?" he thought to himself.

Kazu put his hands behind his head, and leaned against a wall. He sighed and stared upwards. He stood quietly for a few moments. "I wonder if I'll make it home in time for the TV show..." he thought aloud.

The two navis continued walking for a few minutes. They eventually reached an area with more Hell Navis. "Another one of ours," the navi that had been walking with Miral stated. There were a few of your standard grunts here, but none of them really stood out....Except one. A rather large navi who looked completely different from a Hell Navi. Upon closer inspection, you could easily notice the high amounts of detail of this navi. Miral quickly walked over to him, and greeted him enthusiastically.

"Hi! I'm Miral!" she cheerfully exclaimed. "Nice to meet you!" She smiled as she extended her arm towards the navi.

Celestial Mage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookman on Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:41 am

The Navi with a lot of details turned out to be FissureMan, standing - actually, floating - among all the Hell Navis gathered in the area. Honestly, the amount of Hell Navis gathered would have to attract some attention. And it did, because the Net Saviours were already informed about the gathering, monitoring everything...

They just didn't attack yet....

"What's the situation?" Enzan asked, opening the door to the Monitoring Room and finding Hell Navis on all screens.

"A group of 20 suspicious Navis has gathered in Sci Lab Area1. We are monitoring them, and if they approach any of the deeper areas, we shall send out our defense units against them." came the reply.

"Why are they even there in the first place?" The ace Net Saviour asked. "Why weren't they thrown out?"

"They gathered from all over the cyberworld... but please do not panic. There's no way they can cause any harm, not unless they access one of the deeper areas. And that, they cannot do, without nearing of the exits."

"Hmmm...." Enzan's look then fell on two different Navis. "And what about those two?"

FissureMan initially ignored Mirai's question, but when Suzuki spoke up, he turned and looked at her too. "You look different, girl. Who are you?" Suzuki's voice was as slick as the rest of him.

OOC: Once we're at the interaction part we can abandon making long posts. Everybody acts for him/herself. I'm clarifying the details of this operation, and I will give out hints/instructions in response to your posts and questions.
We're waiting for Zed to meet his father and come back, and for Lee to arrive, obviously. They can be a little wait but Hollow and Zags need to make at least one more post before the attack starts.

Bookman
The Barrier Lord
The Barrier Lord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha on Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:39 pm

OOC: One of my friends will be wanting to join this role play tomorrow. It will be his first time participating in an online role play, so please be lenient if I doesn't follow the rules perfectly.

Zed almost always looked forward to meeting his father at Sci Lab in Densan city when he was younger, but over the years, with the help of his fathers passion for professional dress codes, the visits became more dull and hostile for Zed. They would always be about experimenting some kind of new gadget, or chip, and some days were rather tedious. Nevertheless, Zed went in with a hope that visiting his father was going to be more rewarding than previous visits.

The elevator stopped on the 9th floor, Zed walked out, and immediately saw his father sitting in front of a computer, experimenting with a new chip.

"Hello Father, how are you today?"

"Son, I'm glad to finally see you, I have a new chip for you that I promise you will find most interesting!"

"Oh really?" Zed said with sarcasm.

"YEAH REALLY!, this chip is the first of it's kind to offer a multiplier factor to a chip. It's a giga class card that makes the chip weapon grow EIGHT times it's regular size! ..... however, the chip seems to have some issues with being inputed into a PET system. Also, it seems the chip will only work with non-projectile type chips."

"That is quite interesting father..... maybe I'll use it at some point."

*Zed's father handed him the chip, and Zed headed back to the elevator door. Trance remained quiet the entire time, he knew that when Zed was around his father, he was always serious and nervous at the same time. This was because over the years, Zed and his father had relationship issues due to the fact Zed hated dress codes more than life itself, and his father was stubborn beyond belief to enforce them. After big arguments over the years for a freedom of dressing how Zed deems to be as "fair". Over time, Zed's father stopped asking him to dress professionally, because otherwise it would end up as a flame war between he and Zed. Although they are starting to get along again, it's been a slow process of reattaching.*

Zed took the elevator down to the first floor again, when he noticed quite a few people surrounding a giant monitor displaying several Hell navi's in Sci Lab 1 looking like they were about to create havoc.

"Trance, lets go find out whats happening in Sci Lab 1, besides, it's not like we have anything better to do."

*Trance nodded, and was jacked into sci-lab 1 through the giant scilab computer port on the first floor of the building. Every navi looked rather strange to him with the exception of three navi's talking among one another. *

A tall dark mysterious navi appeared in the corner of Sci Lab Area 1, his appearance was rather erie, yet not in a threatening way. He noticed the legion of hell navi's standing not too far from him, but that didn't intimidate him at all. Trance held his ground and expected the unexpected to happen.

Last edited by Hollow on Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:33 pm; edited 4 times in total

Alpha
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by slaydemons on Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:01 am

Human:

Name: Unknown
Nick Name: Slaydemons
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 180lbs
Skin Color: white
Eye Color: Hazel green
Hair Color: Dirty blonde
Clothing: White t-shirt, Black jeans, guitar on his back.
Body Built: Skinny
Interests: Computer Systems
Personality: Quiet
Background Story: N/A
Quote: "if you don't be careful you will die."
Other: A master hacker who can terminate firewalls with relative ease.

Navi

Name: Abyssman
Element: Nuetral
Height: 5' 11"
Suit Appearance: black with a cloth like cloak that is very heavy
Age appearance: 21
Skin Color: tan
Eye Color: blue
Hair Color: brown
Signature attacks:

Great slash: With his great sword he can slash in a complete circle causing high damage, the attack takes about 30 seconds to charge.
quite powerful + destroys invisible

Cloak Drop

When under 30% of total health, his programing allows for him to finally
remove his cloak increasing his speed greatly.
Favorite chips: Most sword type chips.
Interests: Destroying viruses
Personality: Quiet, but cocky
Background Story: He was made by Slaydemons. His cloak offers great defense at the cost of speed.
Busting Rank:S
Other:

Last edited by slaydemons on Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:48 am; edited 2 times in total
slaydemons
slaydemons
The Immortal Old Man
The Immortal Old Man

Male Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookman on Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:06 pm

OOC: ......... *falls over*
Okay, it was bound to happen sooner or later.

*re-reads* Hmmm...... it's not as bad as I feared though....... Hollow, two things. One, Zed met his father on the 9th floor, not 6th, right? You wrote 9th before and I wrote 6th to be different, but now you switched Zed's father's lab to 6th floor. Guess it's just a simple mistake.

Two...... I was adding to the profile myself and didn't mention this early enough, but, FissureMan is pretty bulky himself. Plus, he floats. Imagine MagnetMan's size, and MagnetMan sure is taller than WindMan, not to mention wider. Also, FissureMan has age ~30 when Trance is only 20.... I don't get what you're trying to do walking up to him in the middle of a Hell Navi crowd and starting up a chat just like that. You're asking for trouble before the action even starts.

I want an answer from you just in case before I react IC. Expect the Hell Navis all around to waste their data lives on you if you stay and fight though. XD

And now, slaydemons.... Hmmm, we'll see. I'm giving this Navi a chance but I hope you're not going to abuse the accelerating effect. There's going to be Navis like Cloudfrey (I'll point attention to her later) that are All About Speed from start to finish and you'll have to realize you can't outrun them. Got it? Then..... I guess terminating firewalls won't imbalance the whole too much. Welcome.

Bookman
The Barrier Lord
The Barrier Lord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Python on Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:00 pm

The two Hell Navis defeated, Kirby continued to wander the net in serach of sustenance. He was hungrier than ever now...and those jerks had deleted his tomato! He had searched practically all of Scilab Area 2....the hunger was beginning to become maddening! He decided he should move on to another area...He still hadn't checked Scilab Area 1. He decided to gamble on it. Hopefully there'd be something. He began making his way to the entrance to the first Scilab area.

When he got to the area, he noticed that there was a....bit of a heavyness in the air(internet air lol). Like something was about to happen. He didn't let this slow him down, however! He began scouring the area, oblivious to the evil biding its time in another part of that area.

Python
Beta Rank
Beta Rank

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha on Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:22 pm

OOC: Sorry Bookman, looks like I just forgot a few things when making my second post. ^_^ I've edited my post so that he does go to the 9th floor instead of the 6th, and changed the description of when Trance enters Sci Lab area 1.

Alpha
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by slaydemons on Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:38 pm

OOC: SD stands for Slaydemons, just an fyi.

SD was at his house in Neotopia, bored out of his mind with nothing to do. As a result of his boredom, he turned on the TV and found out that there was a bunch of high leveled Hell navis in Sci Lab Area 1, along with a few other navi's.

"Abyssman, do you want go loot some programming codes from the navi's in Sci Lab Area 1? It looks as if a giant battle is about to occur which would give us the perfect opportunity to steal from those who are fainted.

"Sure, that sounds like fun hehehe...."

SD jacked Abyssman into his computer. Abyssman then took the shortcut terminal from SD's homepage to Sci-lab area 2, and then traveled to Sci-lab area 1 from there.

When Abyssman arrived, and looks around the area, and notices Trance in the corner, along with two navi's encircled by dozens of Hell Navi's in the center of the area. He decided to approach Trance.exe since he was alone in the corner of the room. Instead of starting up a conversation, Abyssman just sat down next Trance, and waited for a battle to commence.
slaydemons
slaydemons
The Immortal Old Man
The Immortal Old Man

Male Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delta on Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:43 pm

Lee skidded up to the entrance of Scilab, stopping for a moment on one foot before stabilizing and heading forward through the doors. He made his way to the nearest elevator, intent on going toward the monitoring room. Being a former Net Saver, he knew the layout of the building fairly well.

"You sure seem in a rush for this one." Shockfire commented once they were inside the elevator.

"Well you know," Lee said, shrugging. "If they're calling people in to protect data, you never know when guys might strike."

Once the elevator reached the appropriate floor, Lee headed out and down the hall toward the monitoring room, walking right in once he arrived. He let off a casual wave to those present, heading toward a familiar person.

"Hey Enzan, what's this situation all about?"

[I guess I'll leave controlling Enzan to you, Book. With Lee being a former Net Saver and all, people know him already and trust him. Comes in handy when he's investigating on his own.]
Delta
Delta
The Great Zagini
The Great Zagini

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down