A freelance EXE RP

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A freelance EXE RP - Page 5 Empty Re: A freelance EXE RP

Post by ShadowX on Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:45 pm

OOC: Long time before I posted. >> Lesse.....to sum it up....Dragons breathe fire, while Abyssman destroys the ground. Pretty nice, nowhere to run.

IC:
When the dragons stopped breathing fire, it didn't subside....Curia was burning all the time, but the flames didn't damage her at all.

"Nothing better than a quick-slotted Salamander, eh?" - Said the masked operator to his PET. "Let's try our own breath. FlameLine, Slot-in!"

The fire surrounding Curia formed a Dragon that took a deep breath and spit fire at Trance and Abyssman.

OOC: Looks like destroying the panels like that "backfired" (that's a good word) on you. Even so, that was still a good idea I admit.

ShadowX
Alpha Rank
Alpha Rank

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-08-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Python on Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:52 pm

The bamboo shooting out of the rock slammed Kirby in midair, the attack coming relatively quickly, while his attention was focused on Fissureman. Meanwhile, the Warp Star attack hit the Barrier, shattering it, but deflecting the Warp Star off its course, sending it careening into a rock wall. The Warp Star took heavy damage from this, big pieces of data flying off from it.

"It can't take anymore...." said Kirby, and in a flash, he had willed the Warp Star back to its original resting spot. He, in his puffed up form, floated back down to Fissureman's level. The battle was starting to get tiring, and he had already pulled out pretty much everything Tornado could do. Too long without his nap as well, and he was starting to get hungry. This had to end fast.

OOC: I didnt attack, so now its your turn to go.

Python
Beta Rank
Beta Rank

Male Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookman on Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:01 pm

FissureMan stretched out his arms to the left and right again. At the snap of his fingers, the two pickaxes came out from his wrist sockets, jumping into his hold instantly. "Back to business, FissureMan... drill him down as you keep tunneling."

"Right, let's get to the bottom of this!" He froze, making a pose, then began spinning. "PICKAXE CYCLONE!" He became engulfed in a ten feet tall tornado, then flew up, curved underneath the pear cavern's ceiling, and went crashing down on Kirby...

OOC: If you dodge this, he keeps drilling down and you must give chase again. This is another tunnel that'll be perpendicular to the previous one, which Geyser filled up with water early on.

If, for any chance, Kirby doesn't dodge he'll end up underneath the tornado's quick spinning, drilling bottom layer. Most likely he'll get caught up in the wind, swept, and blasted back up at some point, until then it'll be continued damage.

Bookman
The Barrier Lord
The Barrier Lord

Male Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Python on Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:12 pm

"Its time for my strongest spin! I won't dodge it, but I'll counter it!" shouted Kirby, starting to spin his whole body around, forming a huge pink tornado around him. Despite Kirby's size, this tornado was rather big, displaying his mastery of it. It looked like it could easily rival Fissureman's tornado. However, something happened to give his tornado an edge....

The winds started whipping up the water from the flooded tornado below, and soon, his tornado's power was boosted by the circling water inside, turning him into a huge water cyclone.

"Spinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspin~" shouted Kirby in his childish voice as his big water cyclone waited to fight against Fissureman's falling cyclone in the greatest clash of spinning winds!

OOC: DRAMATIC CLASH

Python
Beta Rank
Beta Rank

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by slaydemons on Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:58 am

"disco ehh" sighed abyssman " a disco dance is meant for one do something good not something dead" as abyssman easily avoids the fire line "i just thought of something i know why i'm fighting but why are you guys and gals fighting" asks abyssman
slaydemons
slaydemons
The Immortal Old Man
The Immortal Old Man

Male Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookman on Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:09 pm

OOC: I get what you mean with that move. If you had some room to dodge you could breakdance your way out no problem.
But after a Geddon to rip the floor, you've got nowhere to avoid SX's FlameLine. If it was the battlechip itself, a pillar of fire would rise under your feet the size of the whole panel, nowhere to run or hide. SX wrote he used it to "spit fire at Trance and Abyssman", but you still can't dodge it like that.

Okay........ one hit taken, one question asked. Trie, Alpha, SX, your move.
IC:

And clash they clashed, FissureMan's tornado dropping onto Kirby's that was expecting him, they clashed like two charging bulls, like two trains on one track, head on, wet top and metal bottom, grinding at each other and firing gale cuts all around instead of sparks.

"The little fellow sucked in your water from before, FissureMan." Suzuki commented, watching how the two forces kept pressing at each other, neither moving an inch while tiny rocks all around were getting lifted by winds and spiralling in a bigger, though less dense, tornado around them. "He can pack a lot of power in that tiny body of his."

FissureMan was angry. He thought Kirby was too small for an opponent. He was wrong. He hated being wrong. "GrrrrrRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAH!" He pressed on and on, hoping to drill straight through the encountered opposition, but the water tornado could not be broken. At last, he interruped his move and flew out, repulsed by the centrifugal force.

"Pull yourself together, FissureMan." Suzuki slotted in another chip. "Recovery300, slot in."

OOC: Now's an excellent moment for Kirby to judge he's too tired and rush up for back up. He fought bravely, he did a good job at holding back FissureMan, but he's tired and well past snack-time. Lunch-time too.

There will be some delay on the chase anyway, so you folks don't immediately reach him.... I need to start the attack elsewhere and I need FissureMan to dig some more before I can do that. Okay folks?

Bookman
The Barrier Lord
The Barrier Lord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Python on Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:20 pm

OOC: I was planning on that anyways. Losing the first battle like this makes for a more dynamic second battle if you ask me.

IC:
As Fissureman was ejected from the gale-force conflict, it left Kirby's water cyclone to die down shortly after, and left Kirby to fall towards the bottom of the cave. The water, which had been constantly circulating in the tornado, started to fall down on Kirby in a small deluge.

Here we pause, to explain Kirby's situation. Since this isn't...Dream Land....food, or food data, is not as readily available. So, confronted with lack of food, lack of sleep, and overall desperation...He took a chance he hadn't see until just now. He puffed up and took flight, floating not to launch another offensive on Fissureman...but towards the bamboo stick that jutted out of the wall of the cave that originated from just a minute ago! He was partly masked by the large fall of water, as daunting as it was to pish up against it. Upon making it to the bamboo stick, he broke off the majority of it. It wasn't food data, but it had to work for now.

So, the food problem was solved, but that still left reinforcements. He could probably fend off the sleep for a while, but nevertheless, he took this chance to retreat while Fissureman was pulling himself together. He started running down the cave back to the surface, munching on the bamboo stick as he ran.

"I've gotta....retreat....I cant do anything more here." said Kirby, between bites.

OOC: About the sleep thing, keep in mind that Kirby usually tends to go on long adventures without interruption for nap time(or if he does take a nap inbetween levels, we certainly don't see it. But theres evidence that, in a crisis, he can go a long time without sleep and constantly be fighting....a perfect example is Revenge of Meta Knight.)

Python
Beta Rank
Beta Rank

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delta on Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:21 pm

[Whatever moves this along, I'm getting tired of waiting.]
Delta
Delta
The Great Zagini
The Great Zagini

Male Number of posts : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookman on Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:03 am

OOC: Okay. Trie, Alpha, why aren't you posting for so long?
Topic on hold until you both post.

Bookman
The Barrier Lord
The Barrier Lord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha on Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:09 pm

OOC: Sorry guys, I know it's been a while.

"TRANCE LOOK OUT!!!"

Trance, being distracted at the time didn't notice the dragons spit fire, a second later, a burst of flames engulfed Trance. He thought quickly, and made his mouth guard come over his face right on time to prevent his face from being burned.

"YRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Trance yelled as he was being incinerated into deletion.

Instead of just standing there, Zed thought carefully, and inserted a bubble wrap. This would surround Trance in an aqua element bubble every few seconds to prevent the burning of his body until he escaped from the flames. Unfortunately the bubble wrap only helped prevent part of the burning. Trance dashed as fast as he could until he was no longer touching the flames. From there, Trance put back his face guard, and knelt down to the ground. His armor had been cloaked with a red burned iron color, with little dents everywhere.

"Damn you." Trance said, kneeling to the ground in agony.

Trances Tail was barely hanging on to his body, a minor cut would tear it right off at this point. Nevertheless, Trance stood up slowly, using his sword as a cain to help.

Zed at this point inputted several recovery chips to heal Trance the best he could.

"It's time we get some cool air around this place."

" Sand Stage, Aura, Air Spin 3, Uninstall, Tornado in!"

Trance jumped, and flapped his wings to stay airborne as the area turned into a giant platoon of sand when the chip activated. Anyone who was not flying at the time was tied down into the sand by their feet. A gentle flashing aura then appeared over Trance.

Trance then shot out the Air Spin, then he it immediately with the tornado before anyone had a chance to destroy it. The Tornado occupied the entire overground area and the open area above. Assuming the chip hits, because the tornado was stapled by an uninstall chip, any character(s) Air shoes ability are negated, preventing them from flying over the sand panels. Since Trance has an aura on, he won't be affected or damaged by the tornado.

OOC: Bookie, it's your decision how you want the sand stage to affect how it is underground.

A freelance EXE RP - Page 5 Windman-Sig-T1

Alpha
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-07-18

View user profile http://hollow-infinity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Trie Noir on Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:03 pm

OOC: A bubble wrap, "several recovery chips", and a 5 chip combo? What do you have equipped? Custom+7?

IC:
"Hmm, nice job hiding behind your aura. Getting hit by tornadoes is fun, why don't you join me?" Miral mocked as she slowly walked backwards in the sand.

"Northwind, slot in." said an unenthusiastic voice from the other side.

Miral raised her hand and a strong gust of wind blew into Trance, eliminating his aura. "Let's keep the wind blowing, Air Storm+White Pill!" Miral raised both her hands this time, and started pulling Trance straight into the tornado! She smirked as the tornado collided with her. The tornado tore up her robe and left cuts on various parts of her body. It flung her into the ceiling, which she crashed into with a large "bang", and ultimately fell downwards. She looked up and smiled as the Air Storm tornadoes combined with the preexisting tornado, and as Trance was sucked in. "Totally...worth it." She winced in pain from the attack, and stood there staring, the powerful wind blowing her hair and skirt.

Celestial Mage
Celestial Mage

Male Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by slaydemons on Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:10 am

"crap" said abyssman as he notice Trance being sucked into the tornado
"Barrier 100 in" shouted SD
Abyssman activates his barrier jumps into the tornado and throws out Trance and says "you now owe my operator money for saving his or her navi" and abyssman lands on top of miral knocking her down and says dully "ow"

OOC: if this seem unrealistic in anyway tell I do not know if i'm good at this
slaydemons
slaydemons
The Immortal Old Man
The Immortal Old Man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Trie Noir on Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:25 pm

OOC: The tornado, combined with the Air Spin and the Air Storm would annihilate a barrier 100 in an instant. It's not very probable to jump into a tornado in an attempt to save someone. Of course, it's not my call, so you'd have to ask Bookman on this one. Also, I know you're new, so here's a little advice. You can't block everything, you can't dodge everything. Everyone gets hit sometimes.

Celestial Mage
Celestial Mage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by slaydemons on Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:33 am

OOC: thank you very much Trie. I thought wind chips only dissapted aura instantly though.
slaydemons
slaydemons
The Immortal Old Man
The Immortal Old Man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delta on Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:56 am

[Tornado is a Wind Chip..... But only NorthWind instantly removes auras. Though Auras and Barriers work differently. Barriers last until they take total damage of their level, even if it's separate attacks. So a Barrier100 only lasts until it's taken 100 damage total.

Auras block any attack until they're hit with an attack of higher damage than their level. So a regular Aura will block any attack of less than a 100 damage, but if it gets hit with an attack of 100 damage or more, it dissipates.]
Delta
Delta
The Great Zagini
The Great Zagini

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookman on Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:23 pm

OOC: Very curious combo, Alpha. It complicates a lot but I guess it holds. Trie gave a very good answer. SD, you're learning indeed. As part of your learning that attempt fails.

Judging by the number of chips you used, Alpha, it took two custom turns. One for BubbleWrap and recoveries, one for the combo. It works the way you wanted it but they have extra time to prepare and defend themselves, then counter-attack.

Trie, you excellently described your combo and the effects of Alpha's attack. You suffer only that much, everything goes as you wrote it. Alpha, Trance gets sucked in and suffers appropriate damage.

SD, Abyssman jumps in and is blown back out. Lands on his back on the panel he jumped from. He'll be an easy target for anyone who attacks him until your next post.

Finally, everybody take note of Zags' last explanation. That's the in-game effect, and that's what works in this RP. A DreamAura, for comparison, stops all attacks under 200 and is a Mega-class chip. No time limit on it. Without Northwind, it'll be very difficult to bring down, except by a battlechip of even higher power, or some P.A.s.
IC:

With Kirby gone, FissureMan returned to drilling. The ground suddenly changed to sand for a part of the track, making his progress significantly easier. Not only that, but the tunnel he made before got soft and started collapsing!

OOC: Kirby has to hurry and get out! Then there'll be no trace of FissureMan for a long while...... THAT's how SandStage affects what happens underground.

Bookman
The Barrier Lord
The Barrier Lord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Python on Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:04 am

Kirby's pace quickened with the gradual collapse of the tunnel...However, without the Warp Star, the trip was much more daunting the second time around. He finished eating the bamboo stick, giving him appropriate energy. Kirby managed to slide out of the tunnel just as it fully collapsed, bringing him officially back to the surface world...

Kirby got up, and shook the sand off of him, expressing disdain at his failure to beat Fissureman...however, he quickly shook off that expression to scan the surrounding area...and the battle had made a lot of changes tto the scenery occur since he was last here, thats for sure. He was fair game for the enemies up here too...and with Trance and Abyssman taking a serious beating, who could he ask for help?!

Python
Beta Rank
Beta Rank

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha on Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:54 pm

"Aight you bitch, if you're going to make my navi suffer, THEN SO SHALL YOURS!"

Zed imputed a Wind chip at the time, forcing Miral back into the tornado along with Trance.

"Good luck trying to fly away with your float shoes disabled."

OOC: Don't forget that uninstall was attached to the tornado Trance used.

Meanwhile Trance spun into the air, taking damage close to deletion. A few seconds later when the white pill's effect dissipated, Trance started to charge his normal attack.

"Here goes nothing!"

OOC: I'm not sure if I wrote this down but Trance's charge attack is a 50 damage x 3 hits hero sword>Long Sword>Sword attack that goes one strike after the other.

Trance aimed downwards into a dive position, getting as close as he could to air storm device, and then unleashed his charge attack to break it. The tornado ended, and Trance fell quite a distance to the ground with a large bang.

There, Trance laid there unconscious, unable to do anything.

"Jack out Trance!"

The transfer was unsuccessful, Trance remained on the ground, not moving even an inch.

Out in the corner of the room was 1/2 of Trance's invincible tail. Right after he swung the sword to kill the air storm chip, the last part of the tornado had cut his tail off entirely. A dark aura then surrounded Trance lying on the floor, a minute later, Trance's Berserk form spawned from the aura. Covered in more spikes, his face guard was already on, looking like the most evil navi you could imagine.

Trance started walking slowly towards Miral, making a huge ground breaking stomp with each step to the point it made dents in the floor.

OOC: Trance's Berserk form is very powerful, but he can't tell friend from foe. He can't flinch, and he's basically a juggernaut. The only way to return him to his normal form is to reattach his tail to his body. I hope this is okay with you Bookie, I promise I won't delete anyone with posts, just severely damage them. :3

Alpha
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trie Noir on Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:58 pm

OOC: Err, did you just draw Miral into the tornado...then destroy it? Your tornado chip can't have lasted this long, and you just destroyed the Air Storm... Oh and, OP battle time.

Miral stared at the "Beserk" Trance. Her usual carefree expression replaced with a serious glare of intense hatred. Her eyes, open wide, made her look psychotic. She gripped her face with her hand, leaned forward, and started to chuckle.

"Ha....haha....ha..."

She threw her head back, laughing maniacally. Her arms dangled carelessly at her sides.

"HAHAHAHAHA..ah..ha...AHAHAHAHAHA!!"

The psychopathic laugh resonated throughout the 'net. The pure eerieness of it sent shivers down the spine of those that had the ill fortune of listening to it.

"Ha....haa...ahaha..."

Miral raised her hand in front of her, which looked more like a deranged claw then it did a human hand.

"I'll enjoy listening to your screams of agony when I rip your throat out and carve my name into you with your blood."

Miral's once lavender hair, now stained fuchsia, blew carelessly in the remaining breeze. Her eyes opened wide gave her a lunatic look, glowed with an off-rose color. The nails on her hands were now razor-sharp claws, tinted red.

Back in the real world, Kazu slammed his fist on the wall and cursed loudly. "Damn it! The damn tornado destroyed her cloak...This is bad. Not only will she destroy that other navi, but most likely herself. There's gotta be a way to get her outta there..."

Meanwhile, in the 'net, Miral's demented eyes glared at Trance, smiling at him with a crazed expression. She gripped her rapier in her right hand, and raised her left claw, beckoning Trance to attack.

OOC: Well Bookman, I decided to step into the forbidden rules of RPing; the overpowered super form. "OK" it and I'll continue. Any problems and I'll revise it, alright?

Celestial Mage
Celestial Mage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delta on Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:06 pm

[Oh we've all got one of those. XD]
Delta
Delta
The Great Zagini
The Great Zagini

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookman on Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:42 am

OOC: Can do, will do. Just, everybody needs to know this bit: All overpowered forms are roughly equal to each other, evening out your odds. This is adjusted depending on which traits you actually boost - in Trance's case, his Defense and Power increased greatly but his Speed didn't. In Trie's case, we'll see what changed, but either way you are roughly even.
Everyone's overpowered forms are equal power, keep this in mind. This means that the fight goes on.

I'm also gonna hold you on your word, Trance. The transformation lasted a minute. A Full 60 Seconds. Too long.

Watch this bit.
IC:

The Officials registered FissureMan invading easily into a protected area. The havoc in Area 1 was distracting but didn't prevent them from noticing how a big hole opened up in the floor of Hermetic Area 8.

In there, there were ranks upon ranks of Guard Navis, gathered around something looking like a gigantic virtual egg, and also.....

"Blues, take him down." Enzan announced, sending his Navi into the fight. "Samurai Sword, slot in."

OOC: A new fight begins. The baddies will slowly move from Sci Lab Area 1 to there, because the data they're after is right there. One by one I'll be re-introducing the team from the RP's beginning, with profiles this time. They need time to get there through FissureMan's tunnel, but still.

Now, shift back in time. This message occurs right at the time Trance activated the Tornado combo, AND, used that SandStage.

IC:

Curia's transmitter activated, the Leader issuing new orders. "Curia, withdraw in 30 seconds. FissureMan is penetrating the target area. Miral, you stay and buy some more time. No mercy."

OOC: Since SX hasn't made his move in a while, Curia will make only last one attack and withdraw. SD has the option of leaving or staying with Miral and Trance in their overpowered modes, maybe joining them. Miral doesn't have to win now..... if she can it's good for her, if not she can escape and worry little. But while she's psychopatic I doubt she'd run away.....

I had been waiting for a good moment to do this, it chanced to be now when you activated your forms. Continue on your superpower duel. ^_^ You can catch up with the crew in Hermetic Area 8 later.
Oh, and Zags....... you can join Hermetic Area 8 with Enzan if that's your choice.

Bookman
The Barrier Lord
The Barrier Lord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha on Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:04 am

Bookman wrote:
I'm also gonna hold you on your word, Trance. The transformation lasted a minute. A Full 60 Seconds. Too long.

OOC: Uhhh....

Did you read what I said?

Trance can only return to normal via his tail reattaching, and right now it's on the other side of the room. I don't recall saying the transformation only lasted a minute. O.o Of course when the tail reattaches, Trance will be out instantly. I will wait for a confirmation from you Bookie before I start again.

Alpha
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Delta on Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:06 am

Alpha wrote:
Bookman wrote:

OOC: Uhhh....

Did you read what I said?

Trance can only return to normal via his tail reattaching, and right now it's on the other side of the room. I don't recall saying the transformation only lasted a minute. O.o Of course when the tail reattaches, Trance will be out instantly. I will wait for a confirmation from you Bookie before I start again.

I think he means the time it took for him to fully go into his super form. Like activation time.

Also Book do you mean me controlling him, or just jumping in from there? Cause I kind of had a plan.
Delta
Delta
The Great Zagini
The Great Zagini

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Python on Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:39 pm

Kirby backed away a little...from the bursts of power activated by the two berserk fighters....the air was saturated with rage. The young puffball's wounds were starting to heal slowly, but his confidence was still a little shaken. Now that Trance was berserk and there were two superpowers duking it out aboveground, Kirby decided that he needed to make his own tunnel to the underground...

"But how...." muttered Kirby, stumped. The challenge was finding a way to dig underground without winding up in the crossfire of the two supercharged enemies. Two berserk forms going at it could end up leaving the entire area in ruin quite easily...

And then he spotted Abyssman. Maybe the stranger could help. He was pretty much the only one around here who wasn't an enemy or going crazy. The young hero ran across the field to Abyssman's position.

"Hey! Mister! Lets get out of here!" said Kirby in his childlike voice as his pace quickened. The two berserk titans looked like they were about to begin the first fierce round of fighting.

Python
Beta Rank
Beta Rank

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookman on Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:32 am

OOC: I mean this bit.

Alpha wrote:Out in the corner of the room was 1/2 of Trance's invincible tail. Right after he swung the sword to kill the air storm chip, the last part of the tornado had cut his tail off entirely. A dark aura then surrounded Trance lying on the floor, a minute later, Trance's Berserk form spawned from the aura. Covered in more spikes, his face guard was already on, looking like the most evil navi you could imagine.

Zags is right, Activation Time. Simply put, stuff happened before you appeared. It'll be the rule from now on, you cannot transform in any less time than that one minute. What you said, holds.

Think carefully about your forms, folks. Others still have the option of going wild instantly, like Miral. Be careful when you say "just a minute" - a minute is long enough to die.

Zags, you choose how to enter. If you have a plan then that's great. It's exactly what I was expecting from you, fresh initiative.
IC:

"I'm in....... Uggghhhh!" Right after FissureMan popped out of the hole, Blues struck him across the armored torso twice with the Samurai Sword, in a criss-cross. "You... you're that official tough guy."

"Coming in here alone was a mistake." Enzan announced, cold yet furious.

"Oh, but we won't be here alone for long..." Suzuki grinned confidently. "The others are on their way. I'm sure they're about to come here using the tunnel we prepared for them."

"Unless we knock you back down and cover it." The ace official decided. "Blues, go!"

"Hai, Enzan-sama..." Blues waved his sword once, then, jumped over FissureMan and stabbed him in the back, sliding down while his sword ripped a fissure in his back armor.

"BurningBody, slot in." The villain announced with a smirk.

"You'll... PAY FOR THAT!" FissureMan burst out from his hole, burning just like your regular comet, forcing the swordsman away. Blues jumped back, raising his hand against the heat and receiving an AquaSword from Enzan to replace the Samurai Sword. "Fissure Cross!"

Against the shockwave, Blues raised his shield. It looked like the breaking attack would connect, but, suddenly he was suddenly saved by... a winged data chip that landed on his head and summoned a barrier?

"Glad to be of assistance..." Came a voice from a yellow-dark green Navi standing nearby, an ally to the good guys it seems. "Riome and BoostMan, at your service."

OOC: This is the profile for that lady's Navi. You've seen her before, in one post.... I bet you forgot about her by now!

Navi

Name: BoostMan.exe
Element: Bonus
Height: 5'5"
Suit Appearance: A corny yellow plugsuit with darker green gloves and boots. Has a dark green backpack on his back, with a rocket thruster engine, and a dark green helmet that surrounds his entire head except for his face and a little white hair emerging from under it at the very back of his head. Icon placed in the spot of the heart. This plugsuit glows in the darkness, or in thick smoke, mist, and other such conditions of poor illumination. It's a fluorescent effect and makes him visible in all situations, except when using Hide chips to turn Invisible, for example. His Navi icon features three white rectangles, one in the center, two others placed slightly more to the upper-right corner. The central one is frontmost so it partially obscures the two others, and the middle one obscures the last one. They have black dots on them, because they represent domino blocks; background is yellow.
Age appearance: 15
Skin Color: White
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: White, short
Signature attacks:
- Data Wing. BoostMan can grasp battlechip data sent to him and digitize it as data cards, bestowing them with wings. He then sends the card towards an ally like a carrier pidgeon, and it delivers the battlechip to another Navi. The data card can self-destruct if necessary, and the power of this effect depends on the class of the battlechip: 50 damage if Standard, 150 if Mega-class, 250 if Giga-class.

- Domino Shield. BoostMan summons a domino block at any point in his range of sight, defending him or an ally from an attack. The number of dots on the domino block reflects its HP amount, from 20 to 120 - random result of rolling two dices. The shield can stop all except Breaking attacks, and piercing ones of course. Instead of summoning a static shield, BoostMan can actually summon one over an opponent and drop it on the target, or slam into him/her from different angles. The damage it deals equals its current HP.

- Boost Ray. A healing, corny yellow beam that recovers 50 HP for one target and immediately charges one of his/her normal weapons. If none of the Navi's weapons have the charge function installed, the Navi can choose whichever attack he/she wants and it'll receive a +50% boost to its base damage amount.
Favorite chips: AreaSteal, Invisible, Recovery, VariableSword, SilverEdge (custom, +10 Power and +1 length to next Sword battlechip; can extend past HeroSword range)
Interests: Teamwork, cooperative games, domino. Also tinkering with battlechips; BoostMan has a couple unique battlechips and abilities that allow him to alter other Navis' fighting capabilities, if ever so slightly.
Personality: BoostMan is a very generous Navi with a huge respect for teamwork. He has a good dose of humor and the will to stand back and let the others take care of the job. Cares for his allies and will take hits for them if necessary, although he prefers to get all of them out of danger intact.
Background Story: BoostMan was the Navi Meijin designed for Riome so she could prove herself useful to the Officials. His personality is very supportive because he was designed to support his operator, of course.
Busting Rank: 8
Other: BoostMan has a special customization program that allows him to add modifications to Navis' attacks; it requires 1, 2, 3 or 5 posts depending on the modifications, during which neither BoostMan nor his target can move or do anything except wait for the changes to complete. Hence, these modifications cannot be performed during battle, but must precede it. Once finished, they will last during the first 10 posts of a battle (counting only posts of the Navi that gains their benefit).

Rank 1 abilities (1 post delay):
Element = Adds the Fire, Aqua, Elec, or Wood elemental property to the weapon.
Sword = Makes the weapon deal Sword damage and hit Shadows.
Wind = Makes the weapon deal Wind damage and bring down Auras and Barriers.
Cursor = Makes the weapon deal Cursor damage and hit Invisible enemies.
Break = Makes the weapon deal Breaking damage and destroy the enemy's defenses.
Rank 2 abilities (2 posts delay):
Double Power = The weapon deals +100% base damage.
Double Hits = The weapon deals twice as many hits. Single hit weapons fire two shots at once, or create swords on both hands etc. Multihit weapons increase rate of fire.
Double Speed = The weapon (shooting only) fires faster projectiles that are more accurate.
Double Range = Shooting weapons cover a wider area with their explosion. Melee weapons get bigger and longer. Improves accuracy.
Holy = Makes the weapon deal Holy damage.
Dark = Makes the weapon deal Dark damage.
Rank 3 abilities (3 posts delay):
Teleport = The weapon (close range only) allows the user to teleport once per post, to close in or escape, as long as it is held. The close range attacks get so fast they're unblockable.
Super Piercing = Makes the weapon hit through all Hide effects and also traps like AntiDamage.
Stun = The weapon stuns any enemy it hits, leaving him/her open for further attacks.
Rank 4 abilities (5 posts delay):
Tripple Power = The weapons deals +200% base damage. Effect expires early unless the Navi continues to use ONLY this weapon.
Invincibility = The user is invincible when attacking with this weapon. Must sacrifice one battlechip everytime the Navi lands a hit - or series of hits if it's a multihit; otherwise, it'll expire early.)

Bookman
The Barrier Lord
The Barrier Lord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next