Hollow Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A freelance EXE RP

+3
Python
Delta
Bookman
7 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

A freelance EXE RP - Page 6 Empty Re: A freelance EXE RP

Post by ShadowX Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:37 am

IC:
Meanwhile nobody noticed that Curia disappeared out of their sights. A whisper could've been heard by a keen ear - "Suckers, Invisible Chips always work on them." Her operator answering - "We got no time for them my dear, we got new orders."

OOC: I got left behind so I'm retreating now as Bookman stated. Bookman, you really should tell me when updates come, or I'll never catch up with the action. >> If I don't react try using that special Jutsu "Mugen Poke", ok?

ShadowX
Alpha Rank
Alpha Rank

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by slaydemons Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:16 am

"Umm Abyssman I just remebered I never intended for you to fight navi's if you want to keep fighting navi's in the future in need to change you're programming" said SD

"okay" said Abyssman then he turns toward Kirby and says "hey I think we should go to my HP follow me." then Abyssman runs towards the exit of sci lab 1 to enter sci lab 2 where he has a quick link while dragging kirby

Last edited by slaydemons on Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
slaydemons
slaydemons
The Immortal Old Man
The Immortal Old Man

Male Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Python Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:49 pm

"Uhhh...OK. Lets go!" said Kirby, as he was dragged off to Abyssman's HP. He breathed a sigh of relief, seeing as how he was finally leaving the battlefield, and he could regain his strength and let his wounds from the previous battle heal. Thats one problem out of two solved.

Python
Beta Rank
Beta Rank

Male Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by slaydemons Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:07 am

OOC: I thought of something for my character way after I made it .this gives him an alternate master form, diffrent specials as well . if i can edit him which would be part of reprogramming him. i'm wondering if i can change my character bookman
slaydemons
slaydemons
The Immortal Old Man
The Immortal Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookman Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:01 pm

OOC: What you have at the moment is a mere speed boost rather than an alternate form... so I guess your adding one will even out the odds with the rest. However, whether I'll accept it or not will depend on which attacks and abilities you add.

IC:

When the smoke cleared, Blues was unharmed. He stepped back out of line and the Guard Navis behind that were surrounding the 'egg' began to shot at FissureMan. "Battlechip, SlowGauge, CustomSword." Enzan slotted in two chips and Blues started running a big C-shaped path to get behind FissureMan without messing up the line of fire for his allies.

"We'll help too. Battlechip, VariableSword, slot in." Riome announced, picking up the chip and sending BoostMan on his way from the opposite side - with his boosters to fly, he was already close by the time FissureMan landed again.

"FissureMan, behind you." Suzuki warned, but too late. BoostMan activated the code and his VariableSword got thrice as long as a normal sword, then stabbed forward, meeting...

"Sanctuary!"

....... an odd female Navi that stopping it with one finger?!

Blues halted, watching as the time seemingly froze. The Navi swooooshed out from FissureMan's tunnel like a gust of wind, landed on his left in midcrouch, then rose and pointed a finger at BoostMan, stopping his VariableSword. Oh, and Holy panels erupted from under her feet...

"The others will be here soon. Hardogg says your tunnel is littered with rocks and he trips." The girl Navi, Cloudfrey, whined with a girlish voice.

"I make them as I go. At his size, he should be thankful I'm not smaller or he wouldn't fit." FissureMan grumbled. He turned at Blues and fired another Fissure Cross, but the red swordsman sidestepped it this time. He slashed back with the large CustomSword at max power, but Cloudfrey got out a fan and waved him away just a little bit so he couldn't reach them.

"Stand back." Enzan decided and the Guard Navis kept shooting, so FissureMan had to brace and cover his ally. Fortunatelly there was a Holy Panel for him now...

OOC: Cloudfrey's profile now.

Name: Cloudfrey.exe
Element: Wind
Height: 5'5"
Suit Appearance: Entirely black, except for yellow gloves and boots. Icon located in the middle of her chest (a silver coin surrounded by a ring of black (background), with a gold U letter in the middle), and on her back, there is a large Yellow circle with a silver S letter inside. She can fly thanks to a small pair of white wings. She's also very flat for a female Navi. Roll would be proud of her figure after seeing Cloudfrey!
Age appearance: 15
Skin Color: White
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Long, blonde, tied into two bangs that drop down to the left and right of her head, reaching to her elbows.
Signature attacks:
- Raincloud. Acts pretty much like the EXE2 battlechip, sending a cloud to rain on enemies from above. Deals 20 Aqua/Wind damage per hit, but strikes 2~4 times.
- Aroma Fan. A large, pink fan that can deflect attacks and send wind waves back at enemies. Deals 50 Wood/Wind damage, blows away Auras and Barriers. Also pushes back Obstacles and targets bracing for the attack.
- UFUM Power Display. Activated when a Mega-class or Giga-class battlechip is slotted in. The Navi becomes temporarily Invincible. Effect ends after 1 post.
Interests: Fighting, racing, being the center of everyone's attention.
Personality: Cloudfrey is a jumpy and impatient Navi, with a slightly playful attitude that she tries hard to cover up during missions with a serious act. She gets scared rather easily, however, and is better at running away than fighting. She does a great job at distracting enemies anyway. Has a thing about her chest that means you better NOT tick her off.
Background Story: Nothing much to note.
Busting Rank: 7

Bookman
The Barrier Lord
The Barrier Lord

Male Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Trie Noir Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:20 pm

OOC: Alpha, I'm still waiting on you. I ended my previous post with "beckoning him to attack" so I can't go and post again. XD;;
Trie Noir
Trie Noir
Celestial Mage
Celestial Mage

Male Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:20 am

OOC: Alright, time for a post.

IC:

Trance held out his swords, and charged them with an unimaginable power, he still walked slowly towards Miral, without the slightest amount of hesitation, still bashing the panels beneath his feet with every step. He came within a 10 feet distance of Miral, and just kept charging his sword until the point when the aura around his swords was about 3 times the diameter of the actual sword itself. Suddenly, Trance started to form what looked like holograms of himself, about two or so behind himself. (Not Clones) These were shadowed forms of himself to allow for multiple hit combo's with attacking. (Think of like when Zero does a dash in the Megaman Zero Games.)

Trance's eyes then glowed a dark red color, and suddenly shot two beams of fire from his eyes at Miral, the shadowed holograms of himself fired shortly afterwards as well.

OOC: Those fire beams fired by the shadow clones will aim for Miral when ever she tries to move Trie, just a heads up. Two more lasers follow the first one Trance shot at her. So if you were to look at this from my perspective:

First Beam fires at Miral
*Miral Moves*
2nd beam fires
*Miral Moves*
3rd beam fires.

It would be in that kind of order.

Alpha
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-07-18

https://hollow-infinity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by slaydemons Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:53 am

OOC:
New character information for Abyssman.exe, this is his Wolf Form.
Wolf strike: with his new gauntlet infused with a wolf virus he can send small blast that look like wolf heads very weak but can be fired very much. (Think of Charge Beast cross, with the flying Gregar head.
(charge one post)
Wolf barrier: acts just like a 10 barrier except I don't have to use a chip
Wolf spirit: the virus in the gauntlets goes out slightly but in a gastly form can only stay on field when abyssman hands are on the ground
(charge 2 posts)
Wolf change: The wolf virus spirit merges with Abyssman and Abyssman gains power and speed for his cloak was blown off of him.(he dosen't have to be low in health for transformation) Abyssman is not always in control in his wolf spirit form, when he looses control, his navi symbol changes dramatically, and when in control, his navi symbol changes but not as drastic (charge 2 posts)after use cool down time is needed
at least 2 posts.

*This post has been Alpha approved.* *SERIOUSLY**I slaydemons changed a little bit of it part about low health to clear up any future confusions the other reason why so I don't transform at low health then take off cloak for more speed*

Last edited by slaydemons on Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:43 am; edited 2 times in total
slaydemons
slaydemons
The Immortal Old Man
The Immortal Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Trie Noir Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:51 pm

Miral raised her arm and blocked the first laser with her rapier, then proceeded to move left then right to dodge the other two. She raised her left hand this time, and several stalagmites of ice erupted from the ground. While doing this, she sliced the space above Trance and a sheet of ice as reflective as a mirror appeared above him. The ice gleamed and reflected what the ice below did; now stalactites of ice started to pierce from above. She dashed rapidly in a circle around Trance, creating a sphere of mirror-like ice all around him. Each sheet of ice did the same; they bore incredibly sharp spires of ice. After a brief second, she swiped her left arm in front of her, commanding the ice spires to extend and trap Trance in a cage of ice.

OOC: OP mode is OP.
Trie Noir
Trie Noir
Celestial Mage
Celestial Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:22 pm

Trance did not move, even when Miral was encircling around him. When he was trapped within the ice cage, the ice could do nothing to stop his movement at all. He merely used his huge sword to cut his way out of the ice cage till he was out of it entirely.

"This doesn't look good, at this rate, he's practically unstoppable." Zed muttered to himself.

Trance held his sword to the side of his body, still channeling the unbelievable power in each sword. His "clones" did the exact movement a moment later. He then started to spin around in circles along the ground to the point where he looked like a blur, however, his demonic blades started releasing waves of dark energy he had been charging, expanding the radius of his range about 4 times the regular range. Trance then started moving at a fast speed towards Miral, with his "clones" following shortly behind him.

Just to give you some Imagery

Swords helf out at side. ("|" is Trance "*" are sword range)

Spinning, range with the dark waves.

Alpha
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trie Noir Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:51 pm

OOC: Bookman, how many special abilities and attacks is each OP form allotted?

IC: Miral stared downwards, her fuchsia tinted hair covering her face. She did nothing as Trance spun towards her. As he closed in, Miral lifted her left arm and grabbed hold of Trance's sword. She concentrated large quantities of ice onto the blade and froze it. She squeezed harder and shattered the blade. She raised her rapier and a lavender light glowed at the tip of it. The light materialized behind her and created illusions of herself equal to the number of Trance's "clones." Each illusion jumped forward and blocked each "clone"'s attack. Miral jumped back and while her illusions clashed with Trance's "clones", she raised her rapier and caused it to glow an eerie purple. She vanished momentarily and reappeared behind Trance. She seized the opportunity to slash at his back, slashing several times with supersonic speed. After, she flipped over him and returned to her original location.
Trie Noir
Trie Noir
Celestial Mage
Celestial Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:38 pm

It seemed Miral was unknown to the devastation of Trance's blades, they couldn't be tampered with at all, purely un-damageable, and unbreakable. When she bent the ice, she only broke the ice she created to covering the blade, making the attack useless.

Trance was always emotionless, his only drive was to kill whatever he thought as to be the enemy. With the slashes at his back, you could hear the echoes of ineffective strikes against the back of his body. However he was caught somewhat off guard as Miral flipped him to the ground.

Trance stood up a moment later, and didn't even seem to be more angry. Suddenly Trance started to graze a powerful dark aura once again, he threw his swords into the air as he seemed to no longer found them necessary, which then dissapeared. He channeled the energy, and then released it.

The area went pitch black for 1/2 a second as Trance somehow came across the room to grab Miral by the throat, and then hoisted her into the air. A moment later, his swords reappeared in the air, and stabbed Miral parallel to one another on her back.

Suddenly a light flickered in the corner, it was Trance's tail which acted like a really fast Snake to get back to reposition where it would originally be on Trance. It scurried over as fast as it could, and reattached at the point where it originally belonged, as the other half of Trance's tail.

Trance instantly dropped Miral to the ground, his swords still inside her, and collapsed instantly, slowly turning back into his original form. Trance was completely helpless, at the verge of deletion.

"Jack out Trance!" Zed said as he instantly tried to jack Trance out of the area. The jack out failed, and Trance remained exactly where he was in place right now.

OOC: Trance is going to be completely helpless now, he's technically fainted. Trie, I'd recommend you find a way to balance this situation either by taking considerable damage from Trance's attacks, or residing somehow into your previous form, and become very week.

Also, I'm going to create another character sheet, for another character while Trance is knocked out. I'll hopefully have it up by tomorrow.

Alpha
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trie Noir Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:06 pm

OOC: Funny, I seem to remember Bookman saying that each overpowered form is equal in strength, yet you've made Trance either block, shrug off, or "oh btw that doesn't work" all of my attacks. So, therefore, I'll do the same.

IC: The pierced Miral lay on the floor, only to suddenly dissipate to a faint purple light. Trance's swords clanged onto the ground. The real Miral stepped forward in the darkness and stared down at the collapsed Trance, her eyes glared at him. Her blood lust clearly wasn't satisfied.

Her left hand gripped her face, and she laughed maniacally as she began to hack away at his chest. Each slash brought Trance closer and closer to deletion, but all Miral could do was her psychotic laugh as she continued to thrust her rapier in him. She stopped as her laugh turned more to an eerie chuckle, and raised her left arm in front of her once again. She concentrated a large amount of ice magic. Miral stood like this for only a moment, then she lifted her arm and a huge spire of ice stabbed from below Trance, encasing him inside it. She then clenched her fist and caused the ice around Trance to shatter, and as he was falling, she kicked him into the air and assaulted him with several more slashes. Midair, Miral raised her left arm again and commanded the falling ice shards towards her. As if caught in a violent gale, the shards viciously cut at every inch of Trance's body. She kicked him downwards and he flew straight for the ground. Commanding the ice again, Miral formed a long blade of ice on her rapier. She took aim, and dashed downwards at Trance, his badly wounded body completely helpless. It only took a split second for her to reach him and for her long lance of ice to pierce through Trance. She pulled it out and let it clang helplessly to the ground and began to laugh again, as her fuchsia stained hair fluttered about her. She continued to laugh for awhile, but the color started to drain form her hair. Miral's eyes started to return to normal, as did her hands and the rest of her body. She collapsed forward with a loud "thud", indicating that she, too, was unconscious.

"Dammit! Miral!" Kazu cried as he attempted to jack Miral out, but it was useless. He yelled her name multiple times, and accompanying each shout was another futile attempt to jack her out. Kazu slammed his fist against the wall.

OOC: Trance wasn't deleted, but he took a severe amount of damage. Likewise, Miral isn't in great shape either. Oh and, I too will be typing up a profile for Ara and her navi. (see page 1)
Trie Noir
Trie Noir
Celestial Mage
Celestial Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:45 pm

Zed thought quickly, and inputed two chips in quickly.

Aura 200, sanctuary in!

The whole area was scurried with elegant holy panels, as Trance laid dormant, being unaffected by all of Miral's attacks, even if been knocked around by the force of the blows.

The moment she fainted after unleashing her attacks, Trance's aura dissapaited as well. The two navi's laid parallel of one another on the net battlefield.

Alpha
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookman Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:38 pm

OOC: Did Greiga RockMan have a limit to attacks?
Or rather, you are wondering how many 'perfect counters' you can come up with against Trance?

I'd rather it was 5. It was 5 when you asked the question. Superfast combo, the light that copied his illusions, the ice cage, etc. .... and then you well exceeded it. Powers like "(general) ice manipulation" are very versatile and can bypass this limit..... I'd rather avoid them if you know what I mean.

Alpha, you overdid it with "ineffective strikes" and then DreamAura+Sanctuary. If you didn't charge energy to autohit Miral with the swords, she wouldn't go so much havoc on you. Speed is not your factor either.

......... Those attacks didn't happen. Your two latest, Alpha, and Trie's last latest. I don't like it either. Don't edit them but ignore them; you fought till you both exhausted your limits anyway. Alpha's finish is the end you both wanted to reach, so we'll go on from that step, but don't count on the power you both revealed in those posts. That's going beyond your limits.

Now, going from that point...... Miral is the last villain on the stage. She needs to vanish, even if she can't by herself. But I'll cover that.

IC:

The battlefield was littered with shards of broken ice filling up a crater - where Miral had fallen - and a small holy area where Trance lied, his energy drained from him. After all the noise they had made, the present quiet was deadly.0

"Kazu." The young man heard the voice of the group leader suddenly. "Relax." Who sounded very confident.

Before the remaining good guys could check up on Trance, a new Navi teleported into the area. Yellow and red.

Without saying anything, the Navi picked up Miral from the crater, clicked some button on the wrist-watch, and teleported with her. Kazu's screen of Science Labs Area1 suddenly changed to a new area - somewhere in the Ura Internet.

Curia stood nearby, too. "Heal her, and wait till she regains consciousness." The leader turned away after that, to watch screens showing...... a different fight.

FissureMan and Cloudfrey fought off the Canonade with a combination of Pickaxe Cyclone and indirect damage from the Raincloud. Blues ordered all the guards to regroup and spread about, stop shooting. "Wait till I break that defense..."

"Roger sir." BoostMan agreed, landing near a pair of guards and defending them from the rain with a domino block he summoned above them, as a roof.

"Battlechip, Sword, Longsword, slot in." Enzan sent both chips in quick succession. Blues jumped, holding out his hands, and spun with the swords spread - creating his Blade Cyclone!

"Well look at that... charge him, FissureMan!" Suzuki ordered, and the two cyclone attacks met in a furious clash. Which one would prove stronger?

OOC: Sorry for the delay, too. I'll pick up on this RP again sooner now.
Alpha, Trie, I hope next time you don't resort to full blocks/dodges, provoked or not. You had a good fight going even on the overpowered level until you felt like ignoring each other's efforts fully. The way you ended, I see neither wanted to keep fighting but neither wanted to end up as the losing side. I hope my judgement satisfies you here - you both tired out but neither stayed to take hits at critical health anymore.

One more thing. Slay, as that's said I think your attacks/powers for Abyssman's wolf form are reasonable. I'd still like to know.....
- if Wolf Spirit is a single attack and the virus returns or not; does it attack while Abyssman's hands are on the ground.
- how much of a delay his wolf barrier has. It needs at least 1 post delay between each use. And when I say 1 post, I mean your post, so you cannot use it each post.
- what does Wolf Change do besides giving him a power and speed boost? Does it count as an attack? That's important.

Bookman
The Barrier Lord
The Barrier Lord

Male Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by slaydemons Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:56 am

OOC: the wolf spirit does attack when his hand are on the ground but it will stay and attack as long as abyssmans hand are on the ground so the wolf spirit could stay long enough do destroy a navi or it could not stay for a single attack. Wolf change is like Trance change when he loses his tail exept he can some times be in control and it happens when he wants him self to transform the whole navi symbol thing is just his current control of his own body. I don't know if this clears every thing up but I tried
slaydemons
slaydemons
The Immortal Old Man
The Immortal Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by slaydemons Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:11 am

OOC:i after like a year finally realized what you meant bookman my god I was slow he get super armor
slaydemons
slaydemons
The Immortal Old Man
The Immortal Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6