Hollow Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A D&D RP. Based on the Rules

4 posters

Go down

A D&D RP. Based on the Rules Empty A D&D RP. Based on the Rules

Post by Bookman Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:24 pm

OOC: Unlike the other RPs, me and SX were waiting for an ocassion to start an RP based on the Dungeons & Dragons system. For now this is just a topic to check if folks are interested. Remember, we'll be playing using the actual rules, so you should take a look at this link:

d20 System Rules This has everything you need...... but you don't have to READ all that. A few core bits are Basics and Ability Scores, Alignment and Description, Races, Classes, Skills, Feats, Equipment, and Combat Basics.

The actual system will be slightly simplified (we don't have a grid for representing movement) but with that in mind you'll get it.

This is mainly directed to folks who already know D&D, but newcomers are definitely welcome too. All suggestions as to how this should play out are, at this stage, very welcome, so come say what you'd like from this RP.

Bookman
The Barrier Lord
The Barrier Lord

Male Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

A D&D RP. Based on the Rules Empty Re: A D&D RP. Based on the Rules

Post by Delta Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:40 pm

I have very minimum experience with D&D but I understand the concept well enough. It's just the technicalities that I'm not so familiar with.

Anyway, I'd probably be into this.
Delta
Delta
The Great Zagini
The Great Zagini

Male Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowX Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:49 pm

As to the system, I think I'll be the Game Master here. As the Game Master, I'll think of a scenario (already got one, I named "The Royal Catacombs"). I won't be giving my own character, but it's only to be fair. As of the writing style....I think Bookman will be writing for me. He's got a more....colorful speech style. I'll tell him what to write, and he'll make it epic. That way I'll be doing the thinking. >>

As to knowing the rules, you just have to know, how to make a character, as the GM I'll be doing the rolls. No worries, I'll be fair. We even have the dices!

ShadowX
Alpha Rank
Alpha Rank

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookman Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:10 pm

Make sure to copy this here profile, folks. I've been trying to compile something just like the D&D character card, and this you have to fill to get your character accepted. It should cover everything, if anything is missing, tell me and I'll prepare the relevant sections.

Character Profile

Biographical Data

Name:
Race:
Sex:
Height:
Weight:
Class:
Current Level:

Appearance:
Set of Clothes (weight/price): ??? (? lbs/? gp)

Personality:

History:

Languages:

Racial Traits:
-
-
-

Combat Data

Ability Scores (Value/Modifier)
STR = #/+0
DEX = #/+0
CON = #/+0
INT = #/+0
WIS = #/+0
CHA = #/+0

Maximum Hit Points =

Saving Throws
Fortitude = +0
Reflex = +0
Will = +0

Armor Class = # (components)
Touch AC = #
Flat-footed = #

Base Speed = 30'
Initiative Bonus = +0

Base Attack Bonus = +0
Grapple Modifier = +?

List of Attacks
(Source / Atk Roll / Damage / Critical / Type / Weapon Size / Range Increment, Ammo, etc.)

Equipment/Possessions

Money:

(Name / Weight / Price / Where it’s carried / Occupies or not a Magic Item Body Slot? / Effect of use)

Skills List

Class Skills:

Skill Ranks:

Skill Bonuses:
-
-
-

Magic - Spellcasters Only

Spell DC Modifier: +0
Arcane Spell Failure Chance:
(Clerics Only)
Deity:
Domains:
(Wizards Only)
Specialty School:
Prohibited School(s):

Spells Lv0:
Spells Lv1:

Spell Slots per Day (each level): 0/0/...

Feats and Other Abilities List

(Source / Name / Effect)

Bookman
The Barrier Lord
The Barrier Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookman Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:11 pm

Now here's an example of my character using this outline.

Character Profile

Biographical Data

Name: Sorea Thunderheart
Race: Half-Elf
Sex: Female
Alignment: CN
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 112 lb.
Class: Sorceress
Current Level: 1

Appearance: Sorea is a beautiful girl with emerald green eyes, golden blonde, curly, knee-long hair, a perfect figure and plain white, delicate skin. Naturally, the image wouldn’t be full without tits of impressive size.
Set of Clothes (weight/price): Scholar's Outfit (A robe, belt, cap, soft shoes, and a matching cloak, all in navy blue.) (6 lbs/5 gp)

Personality: Sorea is still a slightly childish person, caring primarily for her own good. She is good hearted, helpful despite an egoistic streak. Her mood appears stuck at the playful end of the range, giving in at most occassions. She also enjoys luxurious treatment, since from her childhood she was handled with special care - but at the same time was the target of certain jokes. Finally, Sorea sees sex as her own manner of having revenge against her unreliable father... and about only then, memories and conscience can shift her usual cheerful attitude into a hurt, nasty, loud sort.

History: It has always happened that among elves there were more and less talented ones, gifted with magical powers. In Sorea’s case nobody could’ve predicted that a baby born as a result of but a one-night’s passion could’ve focused in itself so much magical power. Her mother, Serena Chestnut, fell for an adept of the Magical Academy, Gilbert Shacklepin, a youngster from the first year, who completely uninvited sneaked into the elven city Hundreadleaf, in the Bear Forest, during the Summer Solstice Festival. To the young, barely 150 years-old elven girl from a family that supposedly lost the gift of magic, a man with the gift was very impressive. However, Gilbert completely rejected Serena afterwards, denying his parenthood. An investigation revealed his guilt very quickly. He was removed from the Magical Academy and magically crippled, for “posing meaningless resistance” - he couldn’t admit the truth even to himself. Two months later, he died from the damage, leaving Serena all alone, pregnant and in great disgrace.

However, at around that time Silmasyenna Astralgreen, Serena’s aunt, the sister of her mother Silrena, came to the niece with important news. Serena’s grandmother (and Sorea’s great-grandmother) was the legendary Sarimunaloidenna Astralgreen, an elven sorceress whose power long ago helped put an end to the Great Northern War. It was widely assumed that the power of this master of magic passed entirely onto Silmasyenna, who was a druid and a prophet, serving the elves with her divination skills. Even the Council of Elders asked for her insight at crucial moments. As for the younger Silrena, who never appeared to posses any magical powers - she was treated as a “blind shell”. Everyone forgot whose child that simple singer, whose only talent lied in forming rhymes and notes to songs, was.

Silmasyenna came to Serena in order to predict the future of her child. She was destined to become a powerful sorceress, the true inheritor of Sarimunaloidenna's power and glory. Indeed, the prophecy told that her gift was supposed to reveal itself only 500 years later, in the third generation, grown from the one who had been forgotten. She also said that the mother and her child shall not stay together, but shall be divided and meet only once, sometime in the unspecified future... for the first and last time.

When Serena learned the prophecy, she was indeed slightly frightened - she didn’t know whether to feel happy or scared. Unfortunately, over these 500 years a lot had changed. Children of all races, if even a clue of a reason existed telling they had magical powers, were placed under the superintendence of the Great Mage Council. They were taken from their parents and sent to the Magical Academy, to be trained them and taught how to control their powers. That’s exactly what happened to Sorea after her birth.

Taken from Serena thanks to strong persuasion (indeed, almost by force) the girl landed in the Magical Academy. Surrounded by hundreds of magically talented creatures, she didn’t appear to carry any special powers. She couldn’t even control the little amount that explained her presence there. However, there was someone who heard of Silmasyenna’s prophecy and believed it to be true. His name was Theodorus Thunderheart.

The experienced mage lead Sorea’s education and helped her tame the power she had. She came through modern “rationalizations”, preparing her body to rule magic in exchange for a couple minor “side effects”. She obtained magical beauty, as per her sorceress status, at the same time ending her fertility period forever - not to be influenced by regular mood swings and power fluctuations.

After spending many years in service of her great elven master, Sorea was released from her duties. Theodorus decided she needs to travel the world and learn of it closely. He is aware that his apprentice still doesn’t differ with any extraordinary powers, but he patiently waits for it to reveal itself, and then he will summon her again. Giving her his own surname and a single advice to “make use of freedom as she sees fit”, he let her go, to get more in touch with nonmagical beings - for a start, humans - with which she had no contact since her birth.

At current, as a young, 22-years old sorceress Sorea Thunderheart travels the world, filled with pride at her elven blood and magical power that makes her stand out from the crowd (not even mentioning her beauty). Aware of the history linking her mother and father, still influenced by despise to his actions, with an empty and light heart she throws herself straight into a swirl of events that are supposed to confirm her legacy as the great grand daughter of Sarimunaloidenna.

Languages: Common, Elven

Racial Traits:
- Immunity to sleep spells and similar magical effects, and a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against enchantment spells or effects.
- Low-Light Vision: A half-elf can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. She retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- +1 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks.
- +2 racial bonus on Diplomacy and Gather Information checks.
- Elven Blood: For all effects related to race, a half-elf is considered an elf.

Combat Data

STR = 12/+1
DEX = 13/+1
CON = 14/+2
INT = 8/-1
WIS = 10/+0
CHA = 16/+3

Maximum Hit Points = 6

Saving Throws
Fortitude = +2
Reflex = +1
Will = +2

Armor Class = 11 (+1 Dex Mod)
Touch AC = 11
Flat-footed = 10

Base Speed = 30'
Initiative Bonus = +1

Base Attack Bonus = +0
Grapple Modifier = +1

List of Attacks
(Source / Atk Roll / Damage / Critical / Type / Weapon Size / Range Increment, Ammo, etc.)
Quaterstaff / +1 / 1d6+1/1d6+1 / x2 / Bludgeoning / M / Double Weapon. Can fight as if using using two weapons.
Unarmed Strike / +1 / 1d3+1 / x2 / B / T / Inflicts nonlethal damage.

Equipment/Possessions

Money: 480 gp 9 sp

(Name / Weight / Price / Where it’s carried / Occupies or not a Magic Item Body Slot? / Effect of use)
Quaterstaff / 4 lb. / - / In hand / No / Medium Weapon (1d6/1d6 x2 Bludgeoning damage)
Backpack / 2 lb. / 2 gp / on the back, under all other items carried / Allows for carrying other equipment and possessions.
Bedroll / 5 lb. / 1 sp / in the backpack / A sleeping bag to use outdoors.
Small steel mirror / 0.5 lb. / 10 gp / in the backpack / A small steel and glass mirror.
Spell Component Pouch / 5 lb. / 2 gp / on the belt / A spellcaster with a spell component pouch is assumed to have all the material components and focuses needed for spellcasting, except for those components that have a specific cost, divine focuses, and focuses that wouldn’t fit in a pouch.

Skills List

Class Skills: Bluff, Concentration, Craft, Knowledge (arcana), Profession, Spellcraft

Skill Ranks: Bluff (1), Concentration (1), Knowledge (arcana) (1), Spellcraft (1)

Skill Bonuses:
- +2 bonus to Spellcraft and Use Magic Device checks (Magical Aptitude)
- +3 familiar bonus to Listen checks

Spell DC Modifier: +3
Arcane Spell Failure Chance: 0%

Spells Lv0: Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Light, Read Magic
Spells Lv1: Shocking Grasp, True Strike

Spell Slots per Day (each level): 8/6/0...

(Source / Name / Effect)
Starting / Magical Aptitude / You get a +2 bonus on all Spellcraft checks and Use Magic Device checks.
Class / Alertness / You get a +2 bonus on all Listen checks and Spot checks. This feat is only available when the sorcerer’s familiar is within arm’s reach.
Class / Summon Familiar / You can summon and keep one chosen creature as a familiar. For details see "Familiars" rules.

Familiar Data

Name: Eko
Race: Bat
Sex: Male

Appearance: For a bat familiar, Eko appears almost identical to the rest of his kind. Almost, because he carries a defining aspect of a magical beast - a miniature, pointy brown horn sticking out from his forehead.

Personality: Eko is a watchful guardian and aware ally, although he isn’t the bravest of friends. Upon sighting any trouble, he either flees far away or conceals somewhere on Sorea’s body. His acute ears can also be fooled by the right smell - the herbivorous bat enjoys all sorts of fruit, and will forget about his duties upon sniffing the slightest fragrance. Lastly, when he sees a fitting female to mate with, he totally loses his mind and interest in everything else.
Fortunately, as Sorea becomes a better sorceress Eko’s personality will also develop to become more complex and resistant to instinctive behaviour...

History: Eko was the first true companion Sorea ever had. Back in her early days at the Magical Academy, she chose a bat to be her familiar and passed the test at summoning him successfully. She was the only one who managed to alter her animal’s shape a bit, but others laughed at Eko for that horn. Nobody believed her inner talent revealed itself. Not that anyone else could copy her ability...

Languages: Bat-speech

Racial Traits:
- Blindsense. A bat can ascertain foes by echolocation even in total darkness. Silencing a bat rids it of this ability. The effective range is 20 feet.
- Low-Light Vision. Even in poor ilumination, a bat retains the ability to distinguish color. Comes into play when the bat relies on sight.

Combat Data

STR = 1/-5
DEX = 15/+2
CON = 10/+0
INT = 6/-2
WIS = 14/+2
CHA = 4/-3

Maximum Hit Points = 3

Saving Throws
Fortitude = +2
Reflex = +4
Will = +2

Armor Class = 17 (+4 Size, +2 Dex Mod, +1 Natural Armor)
Touch AC = 16
Flat-footed = 15

Base Speed = 5' / 40' (fly, good maneuverability)
Initiative Bonus = +2

Base Attack Bonus = +0
Grapple Modifier = -17

List of Attacks
N/A

Skills List

Available Skills: Escape Artist, Hide, Listen, Move Silently, Search, Sense Motive, Spot

Skill Ranks: Hide (1), Listen (1), Move Silently (1), Spot (1)

Skill Bonuses:
- +4 racial bonus to Listen and Spot checks
- +12 size bonus to Hide checks

(Source / Name / Effect)
Racial / Blindsense / A bat can ascertain foes by echolocation even in total darkness. Silencing a bat rids it of this ability. The effective range is 20 feet.
Racial / Low-Light Vision / Even in poor ilumination, a bat retains the ability to distinguish color. Comes into play when the bat relies on sight.
Starting / Alertness / You get a +2 bonus on all Listen checks and Spot checks.
Bestow Alertness / Class / As familiar bestows the Alertness feat for its master when in range of up to 5 feet.
Improved Evasion / Class / When an effect targetting the familiar allows for a Reflex save, the familiar takes only half damage on a failed save and no damage on a successful save.
Share spells / Class / The master can share spells with her familiar.
Emphatic link / Class / The master can extend an emphatic link with her familiar at a range of up to 1 mile. This link carries emotional images.

Bookman
The Barrier Lord
The Barrier Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Delta Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:23 pm

Long sheet is long. D:
Delta
Delta
The Great Zagini
The Great Zagini

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookman Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:08 am

Yeah I know. But once you get this done you have everything in one place, you don't even have to go anywhere far but can just take a look at the relevant section and pick up what you need.

I added formatting so its length will be easier to digest. Quote it to keep the formatting, then fill it in, folks.

Bookman
The Barrier Lord
The Barrier Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Delta Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:01 pm

Yea, I'm gonna need some help with this... Getting confused already.
Delta
Delta
The Great Zagini
The Great Zagini

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookman Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:38 pm

Remember guys, you can always catch me on the chat to work on your characters. I'll be glad to help.

*is helping Zags make his character at the moment*

Bookman
The Barrier Lord
The Barrier Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by slaydemons Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:33 pm

can i join i have a real D&D character from series 3 and i have a lot a books on that series
slaydemons
slaydemons
The Immortal Old Man
The Immortal Old Man

Male Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Delta Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:58 pm

Well here's my guy. Lemme know if anything needs correcting.

Character Profile

Biographical Data

Name: Matthieu Fraelde
Race: Human
Sex: Male
Alignment: CG
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 210 lbs
Class: Ranger

Appearance: Light, wavy, dirty blonde hair. Blue eyes. Rather sturdily built though at first glance he might seem a little on the weak side. Sturdy boots, leather breeches, a belt, a shirt with a vest over it, gloves, and a cloak. The clothes have plenty of pockets (especially the cloak). Carries his two short swords on either side at his waist, sheathed.

Set of Clothes (weight/price): Explorer’s Outfit (8 lbs/10 gp)

Personality: A natural wanderer, he hates being tied down to one place for too long, and usually gets the itch to move on to someplace new after a few days. Though he is a good friend and will stick around for those he trusts. However, don’t expect him to get into a serious relationship, as he views it as just another thing to tie him down. As a result he tends to act oblivious toward any attempts of the opposite sex to subdue him. But he’ll still treat them with respect, as with any other person. A complete free spirit, he has a deep respect for the grandeur of nature and its fierceness at times.

History: The son of a blacksmith in a small town, as a young child he would often be found on the roof of his father’s place of work, gazing out at the horizon or the clouds, or watching the birds instead of doing his chores. Once he came of age, he decided to set out on his own, in order to see and experience as much of the outside world he admired as he could.

Languages: Common

Racial Traits:
• 1 extra feat at 1st level.
• 4 extra skill points at 1st level and 1 extra skill point at each additional level.

Combat Data

STR = 14/+2
DEX = 15/+2
CON = 11/+0
INT = 8/-1
WIS = 12/+1
CHA = 13/+1

Maximum Hit Points = 8

Saving Throws
Fortitude = +2
Reflex = +6
Will = +1

Armor Class = 14 (+2 DEX mod, +2 armor bonus)
Touch AC = 12 (+2 DEX mod)
Flat-footed = 12 (+2 armor bonus)

Base Speed = 30'
Initiative Bonus = +2

Base Attack Bonus = +1
Grapple Modifier = +3

List of Attacks
Dual Short Swords / +3 / 1d6+2/1d6+2 / 19-20/x2 / Piercing / M / None
Unarmed Strike / +3 / 1d3+2 / x2 / Bludgeoning /

Equipment/Possessions

Money:

Leather Armor / 15 lb. / 10gp / Body / No / +2 Armor bonus, 10% Arcane Spell Failure Chance
Short Sword (x2) / 4 lb. / 20gp / Waist, either side / No / Medium Weapon (1d6 x2 Piercing Damage)
Backpack / 2 lb. / 2 gp / on the back, under all other items carried / Allows for carrying other equipment and possessions.
Bedroll / 5 lb. / 1 sp / in the backpack / A sleeping bag to use outdoors.
Flint and steel / - / 1gp / in the backpack / Used to light fires.
Blanket, winter / 3 lb. / 5 sp / in the backpack / Use in winter along with bedroll.

Skills List

Class Skills:
Climb, Concentration, Craft, Handle Animal, Heal, Hide, Jump, Knowledge (dungeoneering), Knowledge (geography), Knowledge (nature), Listen, Move Silently, Profession, Ride, Search, Spot, Survival, Swim, Use Rope

Skill Ranks:
Climb(2), Heal(3), Jump(2), Knowledge (geography)(4), Knowledge (nature)(2), Listen(3), Move Silently(1), Spot(3), Survival(4)

Skill Bonuses:
-
-
-

(Source / Name / Effect)
Class / Track / The character can follow tracks left to reach a certain destination or target.
Starting / Lightning Reflexes / +2 bonus to all Reflex Saving Throws
Race / Combat Reflexes / You may make a number of additional attacks of opportunity equal to your Dexterity bonus. With this feat, you may also make attacks of opportunity while flat-footed.

Last edited by Delta on Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Delta
Delta
The Great Zagini
The Great Zagini

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookman Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:57 pm

Go ahead SD, give it a try. Please adjust your character to show him (or her?) at 1st level, so we can all start at the same point.

Zags, it looks okay in general. I'll PM you the corrections.

Bookman
The Barrier Lord
The Barrier Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by slaydemons Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:23 am

my dice rolls when I made this character were incredibly lucky and I used the complete warrior guide for my character

Character Profile

Biographical Data

Name: eberk xiloscient
Race: half-elf
Sex: male
Alignment: LG
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 160
Class: Samurai

Appearance: he is a tall half-elf with silverly hair and blue-green eyes his physical appearance looks like a tough human with slight elf traits
Set of Clothes (weight/price): scale mail (10 lbs/? gp)

Personality: he seems rough but is quite the good guy never leaves any of his friend behind when exploring a cave or dungeon

History: used to be a well known bard but he got bored of his life as a bard and took up a katana (bastard sword) and a wakasashi (short sword) and has been fighting without boredom since and people do not tend to remeber

Languages:
common
elven
aquan
dwarven
Racial Traits:
- Immunity to sleep spells and similar magical effects, and a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against enchantment spells or effects.
- Low-Light Vision: A half-elf can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. She retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- +1 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks.
- +2 racial bonus on Diplomacy and Gather Information checks.
- Elven Blood: For all effects related to race, a half-elf is considered an elf.

Combat Data

STR = 17/+2
DEX = 14/+1
CON = 16/+2
INT = 16/+2
WIS = 15/+2
CHA = 14/+1

Maximum Hit Points = 12

Saving Throws
Fortitude = +5
Reflex = +4
Will = +4

Armor Class = 10 base + 4 for scale mail so 14 (components)
Touch AC = I unfortunatly don't understand this or flat-footed
Flat-footed = #

Base Speed = 30'
Initiative Bonus = +0

Base Attack Bonus = +1
Grapple Modifier = +3

List of Attacks

bastard sword damage 1d10
short sword 1d6

Equipment/Possessions

Money: 3376 gp

bastard sword damage 1d10
short sword 1d6

Skills List:craft (caligraphy) 6 diplomacy 8 intimidate 10 knowledge (History) 2 Knowledge (noblity) 3 sense motive 6
Class Skills:

Skill Ranks:

Skill Bonuses:
-
-
-

Spell DC Modifier: +0
Arcane Spell Failure Chance:
(Clerics Only)
Deity:
Domains:
(Wizards Only)
Specialty School:
Prohibited School(s):

Spells Lv0:
Spells Lv1:

Spell Slots per Day (each level): 0/0/...

(Source / Name / Effect)
dashito proficentcy (exotic weapons mastery :bastard sword\katana) class feat
slaydemons
slaydemons
The Immortal Old Man
The Immortal Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookman Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:59 pm

Oh gosh! Samurai! ....... XD We'll see, Slaydemons, I'll have to look up classes and equipment for him, to see if I have him.......

But I can already tell his ability scores are above what a 1st level character should be. I'll send you detailed corrections later on.

EDIT: Scratch that, looks like Samurai is out of the question. Unless you can provide a link to his class outline (like the outlines I gave in the first post), he's out and you must choose a different class.

Also.... lemme guess, you used the optional rule for rolling dice for all stats (8+1d#) and got lucky on the rolls then, too? SD, whatever other character or class you choose, assign the following values between your 6 Ability Scores: 15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8....... +1 to any single score of those.

Bookman
The Barrier Lord
The Barrier Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by slaydemons Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:54 am

how about next time i get a chance i'll put the actual page from my book on a topic somewhere and other for those who want diffrent classes like spell thief and ninja
slaydemons
slaydemons
The Immortal Old Man
The Immortal Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookman Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:05 pm

*lightbulb flashes* Spellthief rings a bell....... I know which classes you mean. Well, that rulebook could come in handy.

But there's something besides, though. A Samurai in a team with the other characters would break the balance. SX suggested that everyone can switch to higher (prestige) classes instead of you going down, but I'm not sure if that's a good idea....... besides Zags and me already chose these two basic characters.

Post the scanned link, or, choose another class, SD. There's plenty others to select.

Bookman
The Barrier Lord
The Barrier Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by slaydemons Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:42 am

yea I think I should choose another class i think if i put those pages online there is a chance of lawsuit

i will think up a charater start without me
slaydemons
slaydemons
The Immortal Old Man
The Immortal Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by slaydemons Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:11 am

wait this forum even though its dead i can still maybe give it to you everything okay hold on this might take a while (to you guys its one long post)

samurai

class skills
concentration, craft, diplomacy, intimidate, knowledge(history), knowledge (royalty), ride, sense motive
skills at lvl 1 2+ int mod times 4 every level after 2 + int mod
weapon and armor
he can use all simple weapons and martial and all armor but no shields
class feat
exotic weapon bastard sword (aka daisho proficiency (ex))
at level two
two weapon fighting no matter what
3rd kiai smite
he can add cha as part of his next attack bonus
5th
iaijutsu master
basically quick draw with his bastard sword and short sword
6th stare down
4+ bonus on intimidate checks and can demoralize an opponent
8th
improved initiative
10th staredown mass
all enemies with in thirty feet can get demoralized is one standard action
11 improved two swords as one
improved two weapon fighting
14 improved stare down
counts as a move action not a standard one
16th greater two swords as one
greater two weapon fighting
20 frightful presence
every time he draws his blades all creature withing 30 ft has to make a will save or become panicked for 4 d6 rounds creature with 20 or more hit dice are not effected
after the first kiai smite every four levels grant a new one per day
slaydemons
slaydemons
The Immortal Old Man
The Immortal Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by slaydemons Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:23 am

slaydemons wrote:wait this forum even though its dead i can still maybe give it to you everything okay hold on this might take a while (to you guys its one long post)

samurai

class skills
concentration, craft, diplomacy, intimidate, knowledge(history), knowledge (royalty), ride, sense motive
skills at lvl 1 2+ int mod times 4 every level after 2 + int mod
weapon and armor
he can use all simple weapons and martial and all armor but no shields
class feat
exotic weapon bastard sword (aka daisho proficiency (ex))
at level two
two weapon fighting no matter what
3rd kiai smite
he can add cha as part of his next attack bonus
5th
iaijutsu master
basically quick draw with his bastard sword and short sword
6th stare down
4+ bonus on intimidate checks and can demoralize an opponent
8th
improved initiative
10th staredown mass
all enemies with in thirty feet can get demoralized is one standard action
11 improved two swords as one
improved two weapon fighting
14 improved stare down
counts as a move action not a standard one
16th greater two swords as one
greater two weapon fighting
20 frightful presence
every time he draws his blades all creature withing 30 ft has to make a will save or become panicked for 4 d6 rounds creature with 20 or more hit dice are not effected
after the first kiai smite every four levels grant a new one per day
forgot this isn't prestige and hit die d10 and he has to be lawful
slaydemons
slaydemons
The Immortal Old Man
The Immortal Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by slaydemons Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:29 am

wait i keep forgetting things goddamn it sorry for basically spam when i made him he had the states of a level 7 or so he has like Saving Throws
Fortitude = +5
Reflex = +4
Will = +4
but at level one it is more like
Saving Throws
Fortitude = +3
Reflex = +2
Will = +2
because of my modifiers lol then
Grapple Modifier = +1 probably lol
slaydemons
slaydemons