Hollow Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nintendo Power Mystery game: A new Sonic game.

+9
Yume Kasugeri
Guy
SoulBreon
Bumpity Bum Bummer
Saito Kojima
Jesus
Trie Noir
Alpha
FzX
13 posters

Go down

Nintendo Power Mystery game: A new Sonic game. Empty Nintendo Power Mystery game: A new Sonic game.

Post by FzX Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:51 pm

Seriously people. Remember the talk about the Mystery Game in a previous Nintendo Power issue? The one with the Light Sword and the whole teasing.

Well, the month deadline has passed, and now they unveiled such game. Wanna know which one?

Tada! Surprise!

So the Game´s name is Sonic & the Black Knight, slated as a Wii Exclusive. Let me guess, another case as Sonic & The Secret Rings? Discuss.
FzX
FzX
Alpha Rank
Alpha Rank

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-20

HTTP://www.Finazidane-X.DeviantART.com

Back to top Go down

Nintendo Power Mystery game: A new Sonic game. Empty Re: Nintendo Power Mystery game: A new Sonic game.

Post by Alpha Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:13 pm

Oh god, please don't screw up this title Sega.

Lately, only their portable games have been even remotely good, hopefully Sega will make a comeback and finally release a worthy title.

Alpha
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-07-18

https://hollow-infinity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Nintendo Power Mystery game: A new Sonic game. Empty Re: Nintendo Power Mystery game: A new Sonic game.

Post by Trie Noir Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:22 pm

Sonic Unleashed and Dark Chronicles look like promising titles, so hopefully Sonic Team will continue their streak.
Trie Noir
Trie Noir
Celestial Mage
Celestial Mage

Male Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:33 pm

Sonic and swords shouldn't mix...
Jesus
Jesus
Five Dollar Footlong
Five Dollar Footlong

Male Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Saito Kojima Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:26 am

This looks like something only a FanFiction writer could have come up with. -_-
Saito Kojima
Saito Kojima
Hokuto Shin-Ken Denshosha no Michi

Male Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://www.freewebs.com/keitaro-shoryuken

Back to top Go down

Post by Trie Noir Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:23 pm

Jesus wrote:Sonic and swords shouldn't mix...

Ever played PSO? O:
Trie Noir
Trie Noir
Celestial Mage
Celestial Mage

Male Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumpity Bum Bummer Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:16 pm

Honestly, my first thought that it was a well-made image edit.

Now I'm kinda wishing that it would be.

Jesus wrote:Sonic and swords shouldn't mix...

Bumpity Bum Bummer
Alpha Rank
Alpha Rank

Male Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulBreon Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:21 pm

The problem i have with the sonic franchise is that sonic was GREAT, it was one of the best franchises out there (not counting mario and legend of zelda but thats just becuase i'm a die hard nintendo fan). Then they started to screw things up bringing the greatness of sonic into the 3D world wich was basically like taking our 2D blue drugged up friend, throwing his games into a paper shredder then trying to paper mache the mess into the 3D world. Now don't get me wrong i still played and liked Adventure 2 Battle but that was solely due to the Chaos, i love those little blue buggers. And finally after years of this crappy glued up mess we get word of the newest sonic game, Sonic Unleashed, which was to bring our little friend back to his origins of 2D side scrolling with a little extra 3D here and there. I thought this idea was BRILLIANT, finally a sonic game which may be just as great as the originals, but right alongside that they announce Sonic Dark Chronicles, which the gist of it is Final fantasy but instead of unknown characters with each new game we threw them out and replaced them with sonic and his motley crew of anthropomorphic friends. Just the concept of this game makes me want to drive a big Rear steak into the vampiric heart of the retard who keeps pitching these kind of ideas to the various video game companies. Now with this new wii game i must say that i would rather beat my brains out with the dead body of a legless midgit then purchase this game. Now don't get me wrong, the last sonic game on the wii was rather decent, the new super sonic was my favorite part of the entire game, but Sonic with swords? really? we might was well just arm nintendo with the worlds nukes and give them the launch codes becuase anymore of this nonesense and we'll be driven to a videogame apocolypse.

that is all XD

SoulBreon
The Forgotten One
The Forgotten One

Male Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Guy Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:27 pm

Geoff Me wrote:FUCKING TUBULAR.

Poor Sonic.

Guy
Alpha Rank
Alpha Rank

Male Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Yume Kasugeri Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:32 pm

Oh God....

This is a sad day in history.
Yume Kasugeri
Yume Kasugeri
Alpha Rank
Alpha Rank

Female Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Ness Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:06 pm

Sonic sucked when Sonic Adventure 2 was released.

I did enjoy Sonic Adventure though, so that's why I say when SA2.
Ness
Ness
Spoiled Obnoxious Brat
Spoiled Obnoxious Brat

Female Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Yume Kasugeri Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:44 pm

Ehh...

Sonic games got shitty after 1999, because it wasn't the 90's anymore.
Yume Kasugeri
Yume Kasugeri
Alpha Rank
Alpha Rank

Female Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:30 pm

I liked SA2....
Jesus
Jesus
Five Dollar Footlong
Five Dollar Footlong

Male Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulBreon Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:55 pm

Yume Kasugeri wrote:Ehh...

Sonic games got shitty after 1999, because it wasn't the 90's anymore.

win :king:

SoulBreon
The Forgotten One
The Forgotten One

Male Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Saito Kojima Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:09 am

I'm still looking at that magazine scan and saying, "What the I love is this Monkeys?"

I'm so glad I bought a Dreamcast the other day for $20.... >_>
Saito Kojima
Saito Kojima

Male Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:05 pm

I know I said I hated most Sonic games before, but I'll probably try that one out, no matter how WHAT THE I love it looks.

Sonic wereworlf thingy...err..and now....Sonic has a sword?...

True, Sonic games have been getting worse in ideas. But personally, a few are pretty fun. I enjoyed playing Sonic for PS3 when I go to my friends (i beg her to play it xDD;Wink, and I kinda liked Secret Rings. and The 2 Sonic Riders games? I LOVE those. I'll probably end up getting Sonic Unleashed. Sure, Sonic and swords DEFINITELY do NOT mix. But give it a chance. You can't judge it just by seeing one picture, no matter HOW bad you think the previous few games are.

I, for one, will try this out. You can pretty much bet on it that the Wii remote will act as that sword sonic is holding.

I've always been a big fan of Sonic ayways.
Dawn
Dawn
Appealshipper
Appealshipper

Female Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by ForteBX Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:16 am

But i think this game will be interesting but no doubt i like more the adventure 2 battle jojojo
ForteBX
ForteBX
Ultimate Forte Fan
Ultimate Forte Fan

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Dino-Muhammed Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:48 pm

Jesus wrote:I liked SA2....

Same, however the new Sonic RPG looks horrible... This game should be called Sonic: Ohh I love no!

Sorry for been so harsh but seriously, Sega wants to revive a character and always phail, since sonic heroes the sonic games haven't got a nice update.

Dino-Muhammed
God
God

Male Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down