Hollow Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Megaman Star Force 2 Tournament *Strict Rules, read carefully*

4 posters

Go down

Megaman Star Force 2 Tournament *Strict Rules, read carefully* Empty Megaman Star Force 2 Tournament *Strict Rules, read carefully*

Post by Alpha Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:43 pm

Alright, I REALLY want to do a tournament for Megaman Star Force 2, but I think it's going to be really hard to make a tournament where everyone is satisfied with the rules.

NO LEGEND CARDS

With that said, if you want to join fine, you'll have to deal with my "Fair" rules and guidelines. I'll leave some things up for debate, but if you don't like them, don't bitch at me. This is my tournament, and I have full say of what the rules should be.

First off, people will be allowed a max of 1000 link power, and no more. I will compute the max hp you can get from hp ups using 1000 link power with a max non equipped link power of 1000. I expect people to be MATURE with this rule, and not disobey it. If you do not have at least 1000 link power, you will not be allowed to enter this tournament, I'm sorry.

I'm very aware there is many strategies with grass stage + fire chips, and bubble/frozen status with an electric chip afterward seems very unfair at times, and one of the reasons these strategies seem to be so bull shitt is because of the constant supply of mega chips (Especially Gemini Spark SP) from brother chips.

BECAUSE OF THIS NO BROTHER CHIPS WILL BE ALLOWED FOR THIS TOURNAMENT. THIS ALSO MEANS THAT NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO TRIBE ON.

ALSO, ALL ABILITY CHIPS ARE BANNED.

Don't you dare start criticizing me for this ban rule. I don't want to see people with 3 giga chips, 4 mega chips, full attack power, super armor 990+ hp ability chip people participating in this tournament.

ANYONE CAUGHT CHEATING, OR DISOBEYING THESE RULES WILL INSTANTLY BE KICKED OUT OF THE TOURNAMENT. MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL OF THE RULES CAREFULLY.

Now then, I'd like to create a ban list for various chips, some will be debatable, some will not. I've chosen to ban various cards for reasons that seem most unfair.

These are NOT debatable banned giga chips, reasons provided next to the chip name:

Spoiler:

Debatable Chips- These chips can be voted upon to be either banned or allowed for this tournament, I've purposely chosen the 2 most controversial giga chips in each version of the games to be considered banned or allowed.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Alpha on Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Alpha
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-07-18

https://hollow-infinity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Megaman Star Force 2 Tournament *Strict Rules, read carefully* Empty Re: Megaman Star Force 2 Tournament *Strict Rules, read carefully*

Post by Saito Kojima Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:50 am

Honestly, I think it is more about the BrotherBand issues for people with full lists than anything else.
Saito Kojima
Saito Kojima
Hokuto Shin-Ken Denshosha no Michi

Male Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://www.freewebs.com/keitaro-shoryuken

Back to top Go down

Megaman Star Force 2 Tournament *Strict Rules, read carefully* Empty Re: Megaman Star Force 2 Tournament *Strict Rules, read carefully*

Post by slaydemons Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:08 am

i can understand the the rules but what about legend they can be unfair
slaydemons
slaydemons
The Immortal Old Man
The Immortal Old Man

Male Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Saito Kojima Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:56 pm

He didn't specify Legend Cards!

Everyone! Make your Best Combo's have the King Gradneur card in it! XDDD
Saito Kojima
Saito Kojima

Back to top Go down

Post by slaydemons Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:35 am

he is gonna say no legend cards he hate them
slaydemons
slaydemons
The Immortal Old Man
The Immortal Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:04 pm

a megaman and brawl tournament wow u sure are being generous
Dante
Dante
Gamma Rank
Gamma Rank

Male Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Saito Kojima Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:09 pm

slaydemons wrote:he is gonna say no legend cards he hate them

That's the point of the joke I was pulling. >_>
Saito Kojima
Saito Kojima

Back to top Go down

Post by slaydemons Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:04 am

i know but the funny thing is i don't think he relizes we are saying i don't think he checks this post
slaydemons
slaydemons
The Immortal Old Man
The Immortal Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down