Hollow Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A freelance EXE RP

+3
Python
Delta
Bookman
7 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A freelance EXE RP - Page 3 Empty Re: A freelance EXE RP

Post by Bookman Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:28 pm

OOC: Welcome SX. Accepted.... Curia as an EXE Navi.... *smirks*
I wanted to place you separately from the action, but...... after Trance's Super Yoyo now, the Hell Navis here will need her healing powers.
Regardless of how Trie Noir makes Miral respond to that P.A., this is what happens to the rest.
IC:

The Hell Navis caught in paralysis and blasted by HiCannons got really scared of the Program Advance launched at them now. They all scattered around, but some of them bumped into each other - the right yoyo, in particular, luckily pierced right through two Hell Navis that bonked their heads together.... that pair dropped with serious damage, groaning, while their further removed bodies tried to regroup for a counter attack.

"Boss, we're under attack! And there's so many of them!"
"Good...... that means the plan is working." came the leader's reply, over a communicator.
"We won't hold out longer if they keep coming!"
"Psh, too early... Fine, expect some help soon." The leader closed the connection and then switched to another call. ".... Curia. Time to enter."

OOC: So...... under the new plan, Curia jumps in to help Miral. Go for it SX.

Bookman
The Barrier Lord
The Barrier Lord

Male Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowX Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:51 pm

In an unknown place, a mysterious person received a phone call. "Tommy! A friend needs me! <3!" Announced the PET with an oversweet tone. That call made the man smile.

All of a sudden, in the heat of battle, a navi plugged-in next to Shockfire. A female navi, around the age of 19, appeared and smiled to him with an oversweet smile. "Hi! I'm a healing navi! <3" The suddenness of this, combined with the incredible randomness of the action just made, somehow threw all navis off-guard. The girl raised grabbed him by the hand and asked "Shall we dance handsome?" then pulled, swung, and tossed the Elec Navi to slam into Trance.

ShadowX
Alpha Rank
Alpha Rank

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by slaydemons Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:19 pm

Abyssman was getting sick of waiting for the navi's to all knock out one another, the process was taking too long. Abyssman then brought up a question:

"Hey SD, who's side are we on anyways?"

"We're on neither side, we just mind our own business, doing whatever we think is right, think of us as the vigilantes in this world."

"Fair enough" Abyssman smirked.

Suddenly Abyssman saw Shockfire being thrown half way across the room at Trance. Abyssman stood up, and did a little foxy whistle, then walked slowly over to Curia. He started to flirt with her: "Hey there sexy mama, I'd like to dance with you!", "and what a nice arse you have" said Abyssman, eyeing her rear end. "Cmon, lets do this." Wink

Abyssman put his hand on the sword that was tied on his back loosely, awaiting for the cute navi to make the first move.
slaydemons
slaydemons
The Immortal Old Man
The Immortal Old Man

Male Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Trie Noir Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:46 pm

"...I hate yoyos!" Miral cried as she assessed the situation. "Kazu, lend me some support, okay?" her voice was calm and she grinned.

"Yeah, yeah" Kazu sighed as he inserted an Anti Damage chip. The three yoyos reached their target destination, but the attacks connected with a fake Miral. She jumped into the air and hurled two stars at the officials. As she was landing, she saw the two groups preparing to fire their cannons.

"I really didn't want to use this..." she sighed as she vanished. She reappeared in front of the left group and slashed in a wide arc with her rapier, "Desperation Slash!" Miral chuckled calmly as the tip of it scored a hit on each navi. She stood still as the group on the right fired their cannons towards her.

"Holy panel!" Kazu said unenthusiastically as he slotted in a battle chip. Miral braced herself as she took the reduced damage from the shots.

"O-owwie!" she whined as the blasts hit her. "That kinda hurt, y'know!" She yelled in a voice that was somewhat mocking, as if she was trying to force herself to sound angry.

Kazu sighed as he slotted in a Variable Sword battle chip. Miral's rapier glowed a rainbow color. She smirked and swung it facing the officials that shot her. "Sonic boom!" Miral's voice was, again, cheerful. A supersonic wave traveled towards the officials and crashed into them.

Miral smiled and ran towards the other skirmish. She eyed Shockfire and Trance, then looked at her newest teammate, Curia. Miral's eyes widened as she looked over the female navi, a bright smile beaming from Miral's face. "Omigod!" she yelled at the top of her lungs. "I didn't think I'd meet such a cute face here, and on my team nonetheless!" She looked at Abyssman, and glared at him furiously. "Hey, hey hey, what do you think you're doing!?" Her cheerful attitude was completely erased as she shouted at Abyssman. "Get away from her, pervert!" she shouted as she swung her rapier, sending another sonic boom towards Abyssman.
Trie Noir
Trie Noir
Celestial Mage
Celestial Mage

Male Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by slaydemons Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:48 pm

"Haha I seem to be popular with the ladies today huh SD?" said Abyssman.

SD thought quickly, and inputted a special chip right on time
"Anti-Sword in!", "Fighter Sword in!" SD shouted.

Suddenly Abyssman shined white, and the sonic boom had no effect. Abyssman then released 3 Sonic Booms right towards Miral. "This is going to be a good dance, and I don't want anything to ruin it." said Abyssman in an ominous tone.

"Listen small chest, don't mess with this dance, I'll deal with you momentarily." said Abyssman aiming that comment at Miral.
slaydemons
slaydemons
The Immortal Old Man
The Immortal Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Trie Noir Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:12 pm

"Wh-what did you just say!?" Miral bellowed loudly. "Sm-small chested!?" She looked downwards as she flushed a bright red. Her bangs covered her eyes. "They're not..." Miral poked and squeezed her chest. "...that small..." her voice trailed off with a sorrowful tone. Suddenly, she clenched her fist and looked up, her eyes blazing with anger. "You're gonna' regret that." She looked past the three sonic booms and stared at Abyssman. "Got it?" Her voice was a lot more calm and forceful now.

"Invisible, slot in." Kazu sighed. "It's kind've annoying when she gets all bent out of shape whenever someone calls her a flatty." He thought aloud. "Maybe I should've programmed her with a larger chest..." He stared whimsically at the ceiling.

Miral disappeared as the sonic booms zoomed by her. She reappeared behind Abyssman and thrust forcefully towards his back. "C'mon," she laughed.
Trie Noir
Trie Noir
Celestial Mage
Celestial Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by slaydemons Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:20 pm

"Barrier in!","Mark Cannon 3 in!" shouted SD.

Abyssman suddenly formed a barrier around himself and turned around, took his hand off his sword to aim the cannon at Miral. She then eradicates his barrier. Abyssman then aims and shoots her with his cannon. (Mark Cannons pierce invisibility.) He then says "you're so spicy for someone with such a tiny chest, how cute!" =D

The thing Miral didn't realize is the cannon had a paralyze capsule attached to it. So Miral was paralyzed for a few seconds.

"I like your Arse, even though your chest circles are rather small."

*He began to feel Miral's arse.*

"Oh, that's nice." =D

OOC: I'll allow you to hit Abyssman now, just don't kill em, okay? XD
slaydemons
slaydemons
The Immortal Old Man
The Immortal Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Python Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:04 pm

Back with Kirby, the Warp Star finally reached his location. He hopped on rather skillfully as it darted through the air. As he was in the air, he took a second to survey everything that was going on....He had to get into that tunnel! With everyone else distracted in their own battle, he steered the Warp Star downwards, flying down FissureMan's tunnel, trying to catch up with him!

OOC: Finally, Kirby enters the battle!

FissureMan is very good at drilling through rock, moving through it as if it was air....but Kirby has the speed of the Warp Star. He's the best candidate to chase him right now, as he isnt held up with any fights as well.

Python
Beta Rank
Beta Rank

Male Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookman Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:48 am

OOC: Excellent idea Python-kun. Works for me.
SD, don't abuse the tactic of slotting a defense chip together with an attack chip on the same post - jump away sometime, after the defense takes the hit for you. You'll get countered if you do this too often.
So far........ not bad. You're still briefly 1on2, even if Miral is paralyzed it should fade soon.
IC:

FissureMan continued drilling his way..... monitored by the Officials. "Should we dispatch another team to catch this Navi?"
"No...." The defense leader spotted Kirby chasing him. ".... leave it to the pink hero."
"FissureMan, behind you." Suzuki warned his Navi. FissureMan started drilling in a spiral to widen the tunnel, going up, then destroyed the cyberearth remaining inside. This created a big cave the shape of an upside down pear, where he waited, floating, for his adversary. "Seems someone managed to slip past Miral's guard. She looked capable, but maybe she met her match."
"Suzuki-sama, what shall we do?"
"Fight here, of course." He announced, drawing some battlechips. "Get ready FissureMan."

OOC: Ready for your entry, Python-kun.
Also.... have the Official Navis retreat after the Hell Navis are gone. It'll be a 2on2on1 fight from then on out (Trance&Shockfire / Miral&Curia / Abyssman).

Bookman
The Barrier Lord
The Barrier Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowX Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:00 am

Abyssman, occupied by the "action" he wa undertaking, felt a weird grasp on his shoulder. Curia, pissed at him, triped him with a kick to his legs.

"Let's have a little fun combo here then. Battle chips - Ice Line, StoneCube, Slot-in!"
An Ice Line appeared, ended by a StoneCube. Curia grabbed Abyssman by the leg, swung him and sent on the ice line straight for the hard end, head first.

"You make a poor dancer, but a good punching bag!" Weirdly, the words were shouted out with no mocking grin to accompany them.
Curia then smiled over-sweetly to Miral, raising her hands and shouting "Cure! <3". A white glow surrounded the stunned navi, healing the mark cannon wound.

ShadowX
Alpha Rank
Alpha Rank

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Python Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:44 am

Kirby heard the drilling action stop far ahead. Kirby wasnt very good at strategy, and in hindsight....He probably should've picked up a copy ability before he flew down in here, seeing as how the enemy's stop probably means he was detected. Still, it was too late to turn back! The light of the Warp Star illuminated the path infront of him....until he saw the big pear-shaped cave. The path ended here....so this was where the battle would begin.

As he sped towards the "battle room", he took a quick glance around him for anything he could use to catch the enemy off guard. The first thing he saw was the rocks displaced by Fissureman's previous drilling. He quickly inhaled one of the biggest rocks he could find. It wouldn't do good to copy it, as Stone Kirby would have no problem being defeated by someone who can drill through rock that easily. Instead, he just decided to carry it in his mouth.

And with that, he entered the cave on his Warp Star, quickly searching around for the opponent. By the time he saw him....

OOC: By the time Kirby sees Fissureman, he'll have most likely started going on the attack, right? So I'll leave it right there for the battle to begin with your next post.

Python
Beta Rank
Beta Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Trie Noir Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:31 am

"Aww, thanks!" Miral cheered as the healing glow engulfed her. "Hey, you're pretty cute. After this, I'm taking you out for dinner, 'kay? I won't let you say 'no'." Miral rapidly started talking.

"...And then I'll take you back to my place..." she was completely oblivious to everything around her. Suddenly, she remembered something. "Oh yeah, you! The pervert!" she turned her gaze towards Abyssman. "Working with the officials? Well then, looks like I won't feel bad about kicking your arse. C'mon you three, I won't let you lay a finger on her!"
Trie Noir
Trie Noir
Celestial Mage
Celestial Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by slaydemons Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:28 am

OOC: Hollow sometimes helps me extend how long I write normally, I don't write much so he make it longer. In fact all ass comments were Hollows idea also he help with chips because I have never played an .exe game.

Abyssman get up and says "Ouch! That stings!..... heh guess I deserve it but that was a little unfair. I have yet to learn your names ladies but I will still tell you mine. Abyssman's the name, stealing is the game *gives a bow* this dance is not being danced to its fullest by the dancers so now it will, also smalls I am not a pervert I just enjoy the female body and I don't work with ANYONE " Abyssman gets into a battle stance "sword in!","wide sword in!", "long sword in!" "PA dream sword activate" shouted SD
suddenly a giant green sword appeared on Abyssman's hand that had no weapon in it giving him a sword in each hand and a sword own his back he rushes toward miral, Abyssman screamed "YOU TWO GET INSIDE THAT HOLE I'LL DEAL THESE TWO"

OOC: I will start the the count down for a signature attack every post will count as ten seconds. Smalls is Abyssman's nickname for miral for her small chest. lol! I had a different idea for Abyssman but Hollow said no, this was before I knew their were female navis in this RP. Abyssman used to have overwhelming sex appeal what would of happened if I kept it something funny I bet.
slaydemons
slaydemons
The Immortal Old Man
The Immortal Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookman Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:56 pm

OOC: ........... okay, SD..... it can be that way.
Thanks for that setup, Python-kun. Works with me.
Also....... Zags hasn't posted IC: since page one. Pause the action after this, let's wait for him. Check if you can get in touch with him and say we're waiting.

Bookman
The Barrier Lord
The Barrier Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Delta Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:41 pm

[Actually it was page 2. But whatever.]
Delta
Delta
The Great Zagini
The Great Zagini

Male Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by slaydemons Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:27 pm

OOC: Sorry if I thought he would of posted, I might of posted IC. Hollow hasn't posted IC yet because Shockfire is still on top of him. Also, I bought Megaman Battle Network 6 Gregar recently and started playing so I can understand how the exe series works more effectively. I'm gonna wait for Trie Noir or Shadowx to post before I make another IC post. Also, yay I got a sig. =D
slaydemons
slaydemons
The Immortal Old Man
The Immortal Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookman Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:14 am

OOC: It was page 2........ *looks*
But more importantly, you had a whole week to post some reaction IC, Zags. Or at least reply to a PM. Sorry but we're not gonna wait for you further, the RP goes on.
Like so.

IC:

Shockfire flew into Trance and both Navis fell then rolled about before stopping near the edge of the cyberworld's paneled floor. They didn't fall off the platforms, luckily... but it was a dazing flight.

Then, Lee suddenly received a Very Important Call. "LEE! How many times did I tell you to Do Your HOMEWORK before you go play with your friends?!"

"What, but mom Sci Lab is attacked and..."

"NO BUTS Young Man! I want you back here in under ten minutes, and if you don't make it, you'll be in serious trouble!"

Lee immediately plugged out. "Umm.... well... I gotta go..." and he dashed out, leaving a trail of dust.

=====================

And with that, he entered the cave on his Warp Star, quickly searching around for the opponent. By the time he saw him FissureMan has finished emptying the pear-sized cave, floated over to its center, and focused on the opening.

"FissureMan, let's give our chaser a warm welcome. Use Fissure Cross." Suzuki announced.

"YES!" FissureMan executed this attack slowly, with mechanical perfection, pausing in particularly intimidating poses (like with his pickaxes raised above his head) before he swung them both in a criss-cross, launching a scarlet energy shockwave! "FISS-SSURE-CROSS!"

OOC: Now we can continue. Right as Kirby enters, he needs to duck. Then we'll see.

Bookman
The Barrier Lord
The Barrier Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Python Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:54 am

As soon as Kirby saw the scarlet wave shooting at him, he quickly made a bold manuever, the Warp Star making a sharp drop in altitude, the attack passing overhead and slamming into the opening.

Kirby was now traveling along the bottom of the cave, before he stopped the Warp Star, but stayed on it, letting it float in one place. He aimed at Fissureman's location, and spat out the rock at him, encased in a bright yellow star, heading straight for his head.

"Whatever you're trying to reach, I won't let you!" shouted Kirby immediately afterwards, pointing one stubby arm in Fissureman's direction, somewhat dramatically.

Python
Beta Rank
Beta Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Delta Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:14 pm

[Uh.... yea.... Lee's 19.]
Delta
Delta
The Great Zagini
The Great Zagini

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookman Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:22 pm

OOC: Why should that stop an overdominant mom?
I wanted to remove you without making Shockfire lose in battle, or because of damage. I wanted a reason, an excuse, for you to plug out right then and there. Now, nobody's going to argue with Lee when his mom is like that, right?
Besides, you know you could've just posted IC saying how you got there, settled everything, and returned into the action? Zags what's the matter with you, you started excellently, then what?
IC:

FissureMan swung his pickaxe and shattered the rock Kirby spat out, floating in place and looking at the chubby little opponent.... with a flicker of displeasure on his lips.

".... Graaaaah! What's this?! This is my opponent?!" He bared his teeth and growled in anger.
"Well, this is new.... could this kid defeat Miral and then chase us?" Suzuki mused, much more at ease. "... or did he sneak past her? That would make sense."
"Doesn't matter. He's not worth my time..." FissureMan judged, stretching out his hands with the pickaxes, once more. "PICKAXE CYCLONE!" He began to spin, afloat, and was about to return to his drilling when.....

OOC: When Kirby did something, too.
He makes a big mistake underestimating him. XD All the same, he's in the middle of an attack right now, although not aiming it at Kirby. Maybe his Warp Star power can help? Cause otherwise there are only more rocks around....

Bookman
The Barrier Lord
The Barrier Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Python Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:25 pm

"Don't underestimate me!" shouted Kirby, getting his Warp Star back in motion, and charging up energy in the Warp Star, it glowing brighter than usual. Before you could say "King Dedede", Kirby was atop the Warp Star, shooting at Fissureman like a shining bullet!

Python
Beta Rank
Beta Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:36 pm

OOC: Zags, you're out of this role play, so stop posting in this topic. Unlike your forum, I have less tolerance for irrelevant and pointless posts.

Also sorry I haven't been here Booky, the parody has been occupying most of my time, but now that I'm done most of it, I'm here to post.

IC:

Trance stood up, and witnessed that since Shockfire had been jacked out just as he was beginning to hit Trance with the throw, it lessened the blow.

"I better go help Abyssman with his girl problem before he gets himself deleted Zed, is this alright?"

"Yeah, let's go help our new friend."

"Alright ladies, it's time we turn up the heat a little." Zed said eagerly as he inputted a pix axe chip, and 4 elemental dragon chips (BN 2 ones).

Trance dashed in a circle around the room, inputting a hole at every quarter circle point around the ladies and Abysman, as well as summoning a different elemental dragon in each hole. A giant element dragon emerged from each hole, ready to attack anything that came near.

"Zed, we shouldn't underestimate these navi's, is it alright to use the tip of my tail as a shield?"

"I hear you buddy, just make sure you only do that "thing" with your tail if it is really necessary, alright."

"Yes sir."

Trance moved his diamond tipped tail to the front of his body to help him guard oncoming attacks.

Trance smirked, and said: "You know what they say, ladies first."

Alpha
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-07-18

https://hollow-infinity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Delta Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:01 pm

Alpha wrote:OOC: Zags, you're out of this role play, so stop posting in this topic.

[Aha, that's what you think. I'm just bidding my time for something...]
Delta
Delta
The Great Zagini
The Great Zagini

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookman Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:19 am

"What is this?" FissureMan grumbled, spinning in place and letting Kirby fly into his tornado if he wanted to...

OOC: Causes Wind damage. Exceptionally, this attack can give Kirby Tornado power if he inhales some air while inside it.

*looks at Zags* .... Hmm. *smirks* Do what you want. Wait for the right moment, if you're planning something. Until then we'll move on with the RP.

It's alright Alpha. Good luck with your duties, too.

Bookman
The Barrier Lord
The Barrier Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by slaydemons Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:38 am

Abyssman stops suddenly and says "you must find me weak needing help well I don't " suddenly Abyssman pushes trance into the hole. Abyssman said "I said get down that hole and give the pink ball some help" as trance falls down the hole. Abyssman than turn towards his opponets and says "I'm either goning to win or go down swinging"
slaydemons
slaydemons
The Immortal Old Man
The Immortal Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next