Hollow Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A freelance EXE RP

+3
Python
Delta
Bookman
7 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A freelance EXE RP - Page 4 Empty Re: A freelance EXE RP

Post by Python Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:27 pm

Kirby, expecting to be able to move through the tornado like nothing and attack Fissureman...was surprised by its power! Instead, the winds whipped around him furiously, blowing him off course drastically! He soon founding himself zipping towards the rock wall at an alarming rate...However, as a master of the Warp Star, he was able to avoid it just narrowly, slowing down again and hovering in the air out of the reach of the tornado....

"That tornado has that much power?! I can't take it easy with this navi....He's strong to alter the course of my Warp Star...but he wont catch me off guard again!" said Kirby, regaining his composure. While it had resulted in damage to both Kirby and the Warp Star, it had allowed him to effectively gauge Fissureman's power.

And then it occured to him that maybe he could use the tornado to his advantage...He started to hover closer....until he was in the range to inhale the wind! He started sucking up the wind like crazy, balloning up quickly....He quickly became a puffball containing raging winds inside, so he decided that it was the time to swallow.

As soon as he did....He started to glow with a bright light. He was...copying a power!

All of a sudden, a small crown with a green gem in the center appeared on top of his head! WIthin no time, that crown was sustaining its own tornado inside it! When the light died down, the transformation was completed.

Master of one of nature's greatest forces.....Tornado Kirby!

OOC:

Kirby Ability: Tornado Kirby

Appearance: Kirby dons a crown with an emerald gem in the center, a tornado forming inside it and becoming kind of like a hat.

Attacks: Kirby can spin around and generate a tornado around himself in this form. He can also make his tornado hat bigger, to catch enemies in and toss them about. In addition, he can spit out smaller cyclones from his mouth, and, when spinning, he can mix with other elements to form different elemental tornados, like a water spout, or a fire tornado.

Python
Beta Rank
Beta Rank

Male Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Trie Noir Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:45 pm

Python Dotcom wrote:I can't take it easy

OOC: Yukkuri shiteitte ne!

IC: Miral blinked as Trance summoned the elemental dragons then was pushed into the hole by Abyssman. "My my, acting hasty there aren't you, pervert?" Miral chuckled as she analyzed the situation. "Well I suppose you can't use those dragons, pervert, since you pushed your boyfriend into the hole," she joked. "Thanks for making my job easier."

"You really like to talk a lot, don't you?" Kazu sighed. "Whatever, here's your chips." Kazu slotted in a few chips.

"Alright, here we go!" Miral laughed. "I hope you can keep up!" Miral swung her rapier and a water slash sped towards Abyssman. "Firstly, Wideshot!" She swung again producing a second wave of water. "And another!" She smirked and vanished from sight, reappearing in front of Abyssman. "And finally, Step Sword!" She slashed with the tip of her rapier and appeared back in her original location as the Wide Shots closed in on Abyssman.
Trie Noir
Trie Noir
Celestial Mage
Celestial Mage

Male Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookman Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:23 pm

OOC: Tornado Kirby accepted.

Honestly, Slaydemons... but nah, you can argue as much as you want IC. Trance can grab the edge and jump out of the hole if he prefers to stay; and his dragons ought to bite you, since you had to get close to them while throwing out their master.

Alpha..... According to my memory of EXE2, the LavaDragon was their only dragon virus with a corresponding battlechips. IceDragon and ThunderDragon existed alongside it, but there was no WoodDragon yet. You mixed the way LavaDragon worked with the 4 battlechips that appeared in EXE6 (and had a different effect).
Either choose the 4 from EXE6 to guard the battlefield, or opt for 4 LavaDragons, simply.

IC:

FissureMan took no notice of the threat posed by Kirby's new power. Since the moment he had taken position in the center of the pear, he hadn't moved yet, but it was going to change. "Back to our drilling!" He started lowering towards the bottom of the cave, then creating a new tunnel going vertically downwards...

"Our enemy will probably want to give chase..." Suzuki thought, flipping through some battlechips. "... but first, he'll have to get through this one. WhiteWeb, slot in." And then the bottom of the cave, along with the new hole, was covered in a sticky cyberweb to prevent entry.

OOC: That took a lot of time. Kirby can react somehow before FissureMan vanishes in his hole. He can attack before he drops down (in that case Suzuki holds onto WhiteWeb instead of slotting it in), or follow him before the web closes - others, if anyone at all joins them, will have to break the web later. Or you can try something still different....

It hit me how rapidly the situation changes - here, Stone Kirby would break the web and fall on FissureMan's head wonderfully. Oh well..... some other time.

Bookman
The Barrier Lord
The Barrier Lord

Male Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowX Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:27 am

Realizing that Abyssman actually got rid of his ONLY partner, making the battle easier for Miral and Curia, made her twitch her eye a bit. Her masked operator was shocked as well, but regained senses when Miral attacked.

"Curia sweetheart, help your friend." - as he said, Curia smiled and cheerfully hopped up to Miral and raised her hands."Athena's Sword! <3" She shouted. A red aura surrouned Miral and Curia, giving a feel of new power in their hands.

"Now, let's have a little team play. Since we have only one enemy now, and Miral is keeping him busy...BugRiseThunder, Slot-In!." Inserting the chip made Curia angry all of a sudden. She thrust her right hand down, supporting it with the other at elbow height, and began to charge the thunder in the palm of her right hand.

OOC: Abyssman is in for some real Ass-whoopin. Athena's Sword increases damage by 50%, also allowing the navi to gain more physical power (in grabbing, etc.). Since Curia and Miral are in effect, their next 4 attacks are boosted. BugRiseThunder when charged will deal 300 damage now Razz. If trapped in a bubble, or standing on water, 600. *hint, hint*

ShadowX
Alpha Rank
Alpha Rank

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Python Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:43 am

As Fissureman lowered down into the cave, Kirby wasn't ready to let his enemy escape so easily....He hopped off of the Warp Star, right into the lowering tornado! However, this wasn't necessarily a bad thing. As a master of these winds, Kirby may have taken damage, but he wasn't flung about like a rag doll in the windy tempest. He was able to navigate through the winds to the eye of the tornado. Namely, Fissureman.

Kirby latched on to his face suddenly, in an attempt to surprise him and throw him off his attack. After the tornado was taken care of, Kirby latched off the face of his foe, and started spinning right there, creating a huge pink tornado that hurled Fissureman round and round before letting him go straight into a wall of rock.

OOC: Of course you can attack Kirby when he latches on to Fissureman, but you have to take into account the delay caused by the abrupt surprise of the whole thing.

Python
Beta Rank
Beta Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by slaydemons Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:19 am

ooc: sorry book i never said trance could not stop his fall I write everything from abyssman's point of view so in abyssman view trance was falling I pretty much assumed since trance didn't think this would happen he would be caught off guard and reaction time would not be as fast also I plan on using crackshot from megaman battle network six in a diffrent way then in the game

IC:"Crackshot in" shouted SD

Suddenly abyssman grabs a huge chunk of the ground below and uses it as a shield aganst the wide wave and rapier then quickly runs behind to avoid bug rise thunder then grabs curia's wrists as to avoid her hand and starts to do the waltz saying in a very cocky tone "lets continue the dance madam"

OOC: I have no idea how bug rise thunder work but i guessed that it works like thunder from mmbn 6. also yes I have bad grammer. I have thought of something very clever if you think about it. just tell me if my post are not good in anyway bookman

Last edited by slaydemons on Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
slaydemons
slaydemons
The Immortal Old Man
The Immortal Old Man

Male Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowX Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:30 am

OOC: Wrong move dude....Abyssman is fighting like if he wants to be hit all the time I see. Aside from that, bug rise thunder is like....it changes your charge attack into a a thunder ball for 200 damage until you open the custom screen again. So basically, it hurts AND stuns the target. Aside from chip usage....you can use chips in a different way than in the game, if they still have the said effect.

IC:

Curia was a bit suprised by the waltz, but she actually started to dance with him, then started to lead and then tripped him, hit him with her elbow to ensure he would fall on the ground face-down and said "You're either very strong or very stupid." while smashing the thunder into him. The blast shattered the ground, making a crater,slightly digging Abyssman into the ground, stunned by the electric shock.

"I'd rather bet on stupid." She said, walking away a bit.

OOC:
By the way...meleeing a navi that specializes in grabs and throws.....dude.....

ShadowX
Alpha Rank
Alpha Rank

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookman Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:39 am

OOC: I understand SD. Well that's one problem off.
EXE6 CrackShot, panel as a projectile.... this can stop the WideShot but you can't defend against the StepSword. That was a clean hit.

And now, BugRiseThunder hit anyway. SD and SX can rest because Abyssman is paralyzed and it's Trie Noir's turn to attack. Miral can use almost anything and it'll be a clean hit by now.

Since you're a beginner, SD, I'll tell you this: don't try to attack every post you make. Sometimes you get into trouble because you try too hard and it backfires.
IC:

FissureMan drilled downwards, the web closing off the hole above him, with Kirby approaching him inside the whirlwind. Right when he thought nothing could interrupt him, the pink hero latched onto his face and blinded him!

"Aaaaaah! GET OFF!" He roared, stopping the tornado, landing at the bottom of a well he made and hiding the pickaxes back in his arm sockets, then, trying to grab Kirby normally.

OOC: Very slow. And very inaccurate. Not much of a counter - unlike your attack which worked perfectly. ^_^
But I have an idea how to repel Kirby if he doesn't increase the distance quickly.

Bookman
The Barrier Lord
The Barrier Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by slaydemons Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:30 am

OOC: thank you I was trying to use crack shot to make debris if there any thing wrong with that reason please tell me again I was trying to be funny with the waltz

Last edited by slaydemons on Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
slaydemons
slaydemons
The Immortal Old Man
The Immortal Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Trie Noir Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:44 pm

"Well well," Miral smirked as she walked over to the stunned Abyssman. "Nice one."

Kazu reached into his pocked and slotted in a few chips. "You almost done? I think I missed my favorite TV show..."

"Aqua Sword!" Miral giggled as she slashed cleanly across Abyssman's chest. "Don't worry pervert, I didn't hit any vital points. I'm not that mean." She jumped back to where Curia was standing, and faced Abyssman. "Oh and," Miral took aim with her left hand. "I hope you like bubbles."

Last edited by Trie Noir on Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Trie Noir
Trie Noir
Celestial Mage
Celestial Mage

Male Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Python Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:06 pm

As Fissureman grabbed Kirby, he was able to successfully stop Kirby's tornado from forming, stopping the spin right there! While Kirby didn't get an oppurtunity to do any damage, he was able to momentarily halt Fissureman's progress, at the very least. Kirby was immobile in the grip of his enemy, and it looked as if Fissureman was ready to deliver some serious damage....

However, he didn't know all of Kirby's capabilities as Tornado Kirby!

"Open wide!" shouted Kirby, before spitting out a miniature cyclone! And since this was a close range attack, Fissureman had little hope of avoiding it.

OOC: This is a bad position for ol' Fissureman. If this hits him(which it should, unless you have an Area Steal/Barrier/other quick defense chip), it'll hit the face area, which would probably make him falter more than a body shot. And if he lets go of Kirby, Kirby will be free to spin up a much bigger tornado! Since they're in a well, theres not a whole lot of room for Fissureman to dodge, may I add. This could end up being a lethal combo.

Python
Beta Rank
Beta Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookman Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:31 pm

OOC: Very good thinking there. I had one chip in mind, but it's not a defensive chip, well not pure defensive like AreaSteal or Barrier. It'll have to do.
IC:

FissureMan was about to curse the Monkeys out of his opponent, when a tornado started swirling in his mouth and messing up all the words, resulting in gibberish. "Blarghamftadathabablaaaarh!"

Then, Suzuki put an end to this. "Battlechip, BurningBody, slot in." The giant Navi's whole form became a pillar of fire!

Bookman
The Barrier Lord
The Barrier Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Python Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:21 am

OOC: These fucking filters XD

IC:

The tornado attack didnt have the result Kirby desired, and Fissureman kept his grip on him, meaning that when Burningbody was used, Kirby was engulfed in flames! Kirby let loose a cry of pain as he was burned by the fiery pillar...but there was one advantage. The flames were starting to leave Kirby's body already, swirling up into the tornado on his head!

As the attack settled down, Kirby was left greatly singed, but he still had some fight left in him.....He made the tornado on his head grow in size, the bright flames not only super heating the tunnel, making it very hard to be in there under those conditions, but also the flami g winds would often lash out wildly in Fissureman's direction, battering his head from time to time.

Python
Beta Rank
Beta Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookman Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:33 am

"UwwwaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHH!" A yell of pain, well-deserved, too. "You... GET, LOST!"

At last, he tore off the pink hero, grabbing him firmly in both hands and putting him at arm's length from his face. As the heat was quickly becoming unbearable, Suzuki got a new idea. "Douse him, FissureMan. ColdFist!"

"GOTCHA!" One of FissureMan's hands grew huge and turned into an icy-cold fist, in which he closed Tornado Kirby completely.... steam coming out from between his fingers. "Phew... but, now I can't see." He complained, using the other hand to wipe sweat from his face.

OOC: Step by step. FissureMan will need a Recovery chip eventually.
Kirby needs to open that ice cage before he can attack again. Or, he can switch powers to ice now. The choice is yours, but either way - the steam creates a smokescreen for the moment.

Bookman
The Barrier Lord
The Barrier Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Python Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:16 pm

OOC: Nah, He'll stay Tornado Kirby until a sword attack hits him(that is Wind's weakness, right?), or an incredibly powerful attack that knocks the ability out of him, reminiscent of the game.

Speaking of the game, doesnt this whole Kirby VS Fissureman thing seem somewhat similar to this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV2CPkE3Vfc

Right down to Tornado Kirby as the ability XD

IC:

Kirby, trapped in the freezing prison of Fissureman's fist, was quickly starting to freeze, the fire tornado on his head degraded to a regular mini tornado instead....He had no room to spin to make a tornado, and miniature tornados wouldn't be good enough to force open a fist this size and power open. He still had one trump card, however....He just hoped it would work....

Meanwhile, it seemed Fissureman would be undisturbed....but little did he know.....

All of a sudden, the shining Warp Star came zipping down the well, which was rapidly cooling down again, and came barreling down right into Fissureman, slamming into him with a lot of force! Kirby was calling to it from inside his fist, thus leading it right at Fissureman! This pretty much made it like a homing missile of sorts.

OOC: Remember? Kirby left it in the previous room after going Tornado. And that WhiteWeb you set? At the speeds this thing is going it would tear right through it.

Python
Beta Rank
Beta Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookman Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:53 pm

OOC: I remember that boss. Accidentally, yeah it's pretty similar. All the better. ^_^
That's a clean hit to score. Good idea Python-kun.
IC:

FissureMan wiped sweat from his face, then got thrown off balance when the Warp Star slammed into him. He cried out, and the ColdPunch effect dissipated, freeing the pink hero!

"What was that?" he grumbled, looking around while lying on his back.

"The pink chum flew in on this... star, remember?" Suzuki was, again, the faster-thinking of those two. "Nevermind... he's going back out, now." He picked up another battlechip.

OOC: I'll hold back on this one... It's meant as a counter anyway. Your move.

Bookman
The Barrier Lord
The Barrier Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:15 am

OOC: Aight, finally time for a post.

Also, I wanted to be creative with the dragons Booky, I remember it was sad that only Lave Dragon existed in BN2, and I thought it would be cool if I could use 4 different elemental dragons. If you don't allow that, I'm fine with changing it to 4 lava dragons.

IC: When Trance was thrown, he immediately took out his sword, and clenched it right up against the wall. A second later, he stopped falling vertically, and used his sword like a lever to pull himself back up to the surface.

"LISTEN DUMBASS, I'm on your side, I'm sure the puffball will be fine for now." Trance said in a furious tone.

"Now then, it seems like your still having some problems with these ladies, Dragons! Fire at that girl!"

One by one, the dragons obeyed Trance as they all engulfed their mouths with elemental energy (or fire energy), then aimed and fired towards Miral.

"Chip in" Zed said quietly. As a coming track appeared on the ground, bringing Abysman to where Trance was by the hole.

A moment later, the fire dragons elemental attacks made a collision at the exact point where Miral was.

"Burn baby Burn! Disco Inferno!" Trance taunted.

Last edited by Alpha on Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Alpha
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-07-18

https://hollow-infinity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Python Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:58 pm

"I'm not done yet!" said Kirby, hopping onto his Warp Star, still in the well with Fissureman.

He titled his head in the direction of the downed Fissureman, and the tornado on his head increased size again, scooping up Fissureman and swirling him around. Kirby then pointed his head back upwards, letting the tornado scrape and slam Fissureman into the walls of the well again and again. Meanwhile, he commanded the Warp Star to rise upwards out of the well, back into the pear shaped room, where he ejected Fissureman out of the tornado straight upwards, sending him spiraling upwards towards the top of the arena.

Python
Beta Rank
Beta Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookman Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:50 pm

OOC: Sad that it was alone? ...... I see.
But I view it as a matter of their Legendari-ness and rarity, so other Elemental Dragons could not be tamed and controlled in battlechip form. 4 Lava Dragons they are.
IC:

"Kanketsusen, slot in!"

As Kirby began to scoop up FissureMan, the battlechip's effect aided his efforts. A geyser of water erupted at the bottom of the well, propelling the miner Navi back out, to the pear-shaped cavern where he regained balance, floating in the center.

Of course, the geyser filled it up and Kirby emerged anyway.

OOC: Leveling the playing field, also cutting the combo short. Although, now that I think about it, I could've countered wind with a pseudo-Stone Kirby power if I opted for StoneBody. But that's not how my plan went back then.

Bookman
The Barrier Lord
The Barrier Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Python Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:46 am

"This guy is good, theres no mistake." said Kirby, who had floated up on the Warp Star, and was now directly across from FIssureman, hovering in the air.

Kirby puffed up in the air towards Fissureman, before spitting not a single mini-tornado, but a trio of them, in Fissureman's direction.

Python
Beta Rank
Beta Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by slaydemons Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:26 pm

"so I'm a dumbass huh maybe I knew what was doing ever think of that, for you see my operator put a program slash armor on me that can't be removed unless I am hurt a little, and while it is on I am a third of my actual speed I have been getting you angry for a reason smalls and you fell for it, but now I am bored, let us see what you're big friend is doing" said abyssman

"geddon in " shouted SD

suddenly the battlefield starts collapsing in on itself , everyone is on the same floor

OOC: in the mmbn 6 game geddon destroys all panels there is no panels so i got creative
slaydemons
slaydemons
The Immortal Old Man
The Immortal Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookman Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:20 pm

OOC: XD
SD, you talk way too much. Explaining everything the way you do is a common mistake of beginners. With time, you'll learn to cut the smack talk.
IC:

"Tougher than he looks..." FissureMan grumbled, then was about to attack against the tornadoes when......

"ReflectMet, slot in." Suzuki was faster. FissureMan got covered by a big miner's helmet-shaped shield and it stopped all three tornadoes, reflected a shockwave at Kirby, and then disappeared.

Bookman
The Barrier Lord
The Barrier Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Python Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:52 am

Kirby sucked in air quickly, and spat it downwards, pushing himself up above the shockwave! The shockwave went on to hit the Warp Star however, small bits of data flying off of it, as it wobbled. Kirby cringed a little bit at this, but he continued puffing up...high up into the air....He then spat out four tornadoes!

But these tornadoes werent headed for Fissureman...They landed infront of, behind, to the right, and to the left of him!

"Now....fire!" shouted Kirby, shooting the Warp Star forward at Fissureman. It got caught up in the tornado infront of him, however, and started spinning around....Kirby started guiding it from one tornado to the next, with his mastery of the fierce winds! The Warp Star shot around in unpredictable patterns all around Fissureman, in an attempt to confuse him.....until all of a sudden, it came rocketing at him from the back tornado, in an attempt to strike him!

Python
Beta Rank
Beta Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Delta Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:00 am

[*blows dust off RP*]
Delta
Delta
The Great Zagini
The Great Zagini

Male Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookman Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:17 pm

OOC: <<
I didn't forget this RP. I was simply deprived of the Internet for a whole week.
Now, here goes.... I'll make it short though.
IC:

FissureMan paused in surprise when he saw the tornadoes locating themselves like they did. Then, the Warp Star passing between them was too much. "Waaaah... this is confusing!"

"Don't even bother. Battlechip, Barrier, slot in!" Suzuki announced, and then added another chip. "Battlechip, SideBamboo, slot in!" The chip made a bamboo lance spring from the right, slamming into Kirby.

OOC: This needn't actually hit him. I'm writing as if it did though; give the reaction Kirby makes and it'll dictate how we progress.
Okay.... Trie, Alpha, what are you waiting for now?

Bookman
The Barrier Lord
The Barrier Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum: